Deadly Dragon Costume for Boys
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Stuffed tail attaches to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Wings have wire in upper edge for shape
- Wings have elastic shoulder straps, hook & loop fastener dots to attach to jumpsuit
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will restrict vision
The Azure Knight
The tale begins in a distant land. A place riddled with conflict and confusion. A place where all the most delicious of snacks have been hidden away by the nobility, locked behind doors that are decorated in terrifying totems and even conjured spirits designed to terrify all. The people of the land were starved for the taste of sweet. For decades, all they'd known was the taste of broccoli, liver and onions, sauerkraut, and the atrocious stew made of their mixing at the end of the week when they only had a few leftovers of each.
Honestly, the children of the world were this close to going straight to mutiny and cannibalism.) But, how could anyone confront the dread homes? The parents thought about helping them but, really, it would have been very awkward to go up and ask someone else for candy for their kids. But, that is when the Azure Knight appeared. The powerful warrior, clad in blue-scale armor and the mighty form of the dragon. He faced the terror. He proclaimed the mighty words. And, soon, the haunting was over and the candy once again passed to the children!
It is time to honor the work of the mighty warrior once again by donning the look of the fabled hero with this Deadly Dragon costume. This jumpsuit features blue and black scales, a stuffed tail at the back, and matching spines at the ankles. The wings have wire to maintain their proud shape and attach with hook and loop fasteners. The look is completed with the molded vinyl mask designed to look like a pretty terrifying dragon face. (We're certain your tyke won't be able to resist a few good roars behind this intimidating look!)
The Quest for the Candy
When your tyke stands at the stoop of a haunted home, they will have no fear with this Deadly Dragon costume. The only trouble will be when it isn't Halloween anymore and they still want to live out the legend of the Azure Knight!
- Straps BrokeBy Mel | October 11, 2019Cute but straps on the mask broke the very first time she put it on.Was this review helpful to you?
- Only okayBy Amy | October 2, 2019The body suit was fine and the mask was good, but I had to make my own wings. The ones provided were a huge disappointment. I wouldn’t pay this price for this costume.Was this review helpful to you?