Blue Dragon Kigurumi
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Soft 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Buttons at center front
- Rib knit wrist & ankle cuffs
- Tail attached on the back
- Soft-sculpted & appliqued face on top of hood
A DRAGON'S SLUMBER
They say that you should never interrupt a dragon's sleep. On one hand, that's really good advice. On the other hand, that's just silly advice. Who needs to be told not to interrupt a sleeping dragon!? Of all things in the world that could be sleeping and should not be intruded upon, dragons are so obviously at the top of the list that nobody needs to be told!
Of course, that list may unfortunately not include you. Perhaps folks are constantly waking you up. If only there were a solution to prevent this horrible offense from ever again occurring. And, even better, if it would help you stay comfy, too!
It is time to get crazy cozy and look dangerous while dozing with this Blue Dragon Kigurumi. This is a fleece onesie that buttons in the front and has rib-knit cuffs at the wrist and ankles. The hood has soft-sculpted dragon details including horns and bright, cheerful eyes. Colorful wings are at the back and spines line your dragon tail.
TIME FOR TREASURE
You're going to love this Blue Dragon Kigurumi thanks to its comfort, but the real winner is how folks are likely to walk just a little lighter when you're napping. Golden trinkets might be nice but a deeper sleep is treasure!
- Exactly what I expectedBy Tracy | November 5, 2020Size StandardI ordered this with express ship option along with a hope and a prayer that it’d truly arrive next day. Well it did. The costume itself is pretty good quality from what I can tell. Seems durable and should last as will most things if taken care of. Overall I am beyond impressed with this transaction.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?