Adult Psychedelic Alice Costume
- 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
- One shoulder dress has full zipper in back
- Front laces up corset style w/ black ribbon
- Attached apron has an "A" printed on it
- High low style dress
- Separate collar buttons around neck
- Headband has large checkered bow attached
We all remember when Alice fell down that rabbit hole and ended up in Wonderland, but through it all she was so naive and innocent about everything. Like she just trusted the Cheshire Cat for literally no reason. Had she even met a cat before that? Cats are so conniving and manipulative! And the weirdest thing is that Alice had a pet cat, Dinah, so how did she not know to be suspicious of the Cheshire Cat? Maybe she was just too busy running after that white rabbit all around the town. Whatever it is, all we know is that eventually she finds herself in front of the queen about to lose her head. Fortunately, Alice escapes.
This costume is like Alice coming back to Wonderland and she's grown up and sexy and maybe those flowers are rude to her and then she's like "bye, Felicia" and pulls the flowers up by their roots. Right? This version of Alice is Queen Alice. She found Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum and probably had them executed. Because that's just how ruthless she is now! Enough of nice, sweet Alice. Enough eating mysterious things that make her shrink or grow. She's over that nonsense and she's laying down the law. You wouldn't think she'd become a cruel and terrible despot, but you know what they say about absolute power. And now it's your chance to grab that power, so that all who look upon you will tremble and know that you are great and terrible and could smite them with a flick of your wand. But you will allow them to take in all your grandeur... at least for now...
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- Just receivedBy Anonymous | September 21, 2016I haven't wore this costume yet, but did try it on upon receiving it. I ordered a medium and probably should have ordered a small. I'm right on the verge. (120-125 lbs) The costume is much longer than I thought it would be. I am 5'4". With that being said, I did purchase a thigh length petticoat for volume and in case it was a short dress. No need to be worried about it being too short! And the white petticoat that I received has a yellow stain on it. So, if you do go with a petticoat, you might need a longer one. I also purchased the Mary Jane shoes in the photo. They are almost too small. I'm not sure if they come in half sizes or not, but if they do, go up. I'm an 8. I also purchased the optical illusion tights and the cropped gloves. Overall, I like it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?