Classic Alice Deluxe Adult Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Short puffed sleeves, Peter Pan collar, princess-cut bodice, full skirt
- Apron has embroidered image of White Rabbit showing Alice the time on his pocket watch
- Black satin ribbon bow sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
According to our contacts in Wonderland, the local tea parties are dangerously under-attended. Granted, that often means that there may be only an empty seat or two, but when the Mad Hatter and Dormouse both announce that a very important guest has not yet appeared, we are quick to respond. The last time they came up, it took us weeks to clean up the office… and that time, they only came to borrow some sugar cubes!
How exactly we got stuck with the job of maintaining the Mad Tea Party’s guest list, we will never be certain of, but we know that all heck can break loose if we don’t have the right grouping put together. A little fun and unexpected to keep things lively… though that’s never been a problem (for obvious reasons). It’s crucial to have the right semblance of elegance, though the other queens so rarely actually attend. Still, having them on the list is sure to show that the party is the place to be. That leaves a little bit of common sense and reason…
And that is where you come in with this Classic Alice Deluxe Adult costume. You won’t be late for this important date! The iconic blue polyester dress fastens in the back with Hook and Loop fastener and has short puffed sleeves and a princess-cut bodice as well as the innocent-looking white apron… good both for catching tea and showing your more composed side. The black satin ribbon bow is sewn onto a fabric covered headband which gives you the final look of elegance needed to keep up with those queens, should they attend… Join the outfit with an Alice Wig or rabbit fur purse and everyone is sure to recognize you even without a table setting. Treat yourself to a delightful afternoon or evening with the Wonderland Court and be on your way to even earning yourself the crown at the end of the chessboard!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy TheDubz | November 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?