Women's Plus Size Alluring Alice Costume Dress
- 100% polyester satin, broadcloth, & jersey knit fabrics
- Dress has back zipper, elastic waistband, built-in petticoat
- Bodice has satin sleeves & front panel w/ broadcloth inset, jersey back panel
- Skirt is satin over built-in crinoline petticoat
- Checkerboard print satin edge bands at hem & sleeve cuffs
- Velvet collar has hook & loop fastener at back, broadcloth wings edged w/ lace
- Velvet belt has hook & loop fastener at back, same-fabric bow at front
- Velvet-covered plastic headband has large checkerboard satin bow on top
- Gloves, purse and boots sold separately
- Exclusively made by us!
All grown up
Everyone knows Alice from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. The curious little girl is always chasing white rabbits down tunnels and walking through looking glasses to explore the upside-down world outside. But most people just remember Alice from her childhood days, when she was still a little girl. We want to know what happened to Alice when she grew up.
We bet that she stayed just as curious as she ever had been. She probably still tries candies that say “eat me” on them, and we’re guessing that she still enjoys a good fun round of flamingo croquet. She’s got to still be friends with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, right? Yes, we’re sure that Alice is still brave and curious and imaginative like always—but maybe her fashion tastes have grown up a little. After all, she can’t run around in little girls’ dresses and pinafores forever!
Show off the grown-up side of everyone’s famous little curious character with this Women's Plus Size Alluring Alice Costume. The exclusive costume features a stylish blue satin-like dress made out of 100 percent polyester, which is covered in black-and-white ribbon trim details and edged with white lace along the sleeve cuffs and hemline. It has cute puffed sleeves and an apron sewn on the front, along with a zipper down the back for easy wear. The velvet bow belt has a hook-and-loop fastener on the back, while the velvet collar has contrasting lapels. There’s also a velvet collar with a black-and-white satin bow attached to it. (The gloves, purse and boots are sold separately.)
Through the looking glass
Just like Alice said she couldn’t be blamed for growing up, we definitely can’t blame you for wanting to update your Alice costume to something a little less… childish. Now you can have all the whimsy of Alice’s iconic look while still staying fashionable. Just watch out for the Queen of Hearts!
|1X||Waist||35" - 39"||89cm - 99cm|
|2X||Waist||39" - 43"||99cm - 109cm|
|2X||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|3X||Waist||43" - 47"||109cm - 119cm|
|3X||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|4X||Waist||45" - 49"||114cm - 124cm|
|4X||Dress Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Casey | November 1, 2021Size 3XI got so many compliments on this costume! I’m 5’3” and 240 lbs and the 3X was perfect with extra wiggle room. Was not tight in the sleeves, chest, or waist. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality as well. I did not have to use an extra petticoat, the one attached was just enough for me. I did not wear the headband, choker, or the sash that came with it. I kinda put my own spin on it the way I thought it should look.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Alice in wonderlandBy ALICE IN WONDERLAND | October 25, 2021Height 5’3 | Weight 185 | Size 1XThis is super cute and well made but it is SUPER short. I normally wear a size 12-14 and got the 1x and it fit comfortably with lots of room in the top. I wore it with the optical illusion tights and got so many compliments on those. I also added another petticoat (since there is a small one built into the costume) and both the tights and extra petticoat helped make this look like I was NOT wearing cute lingerie. The top is stretchy and quite large. This costume was very comfortable.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?