Grand Heritage Ghostbusters Costume for Adults
- Name Tags
- *Bill Murray-style wit not included
- Adult Grand Heritage Ghostbusters Costume
- 100% cotton jumpsuit has heavy duty metal zip front, Ghostbusters patch on right sleeve
- Jumpsuit features functional, zip-closed pockets on legs, chest, and left sleeve
- Jumpsuit has boot zippers at hems, belting at waist adjustable w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Name tags are embroidered, attach to costume w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Backpack has adjustable straps w/ parachute buckle closures
- Backpack features attached proton wand, cables, "bolts", and stickers for an authentic look
- Officially licensed
A Dead End
Hunkered down in your car, leaning over your police scanner, you wait patiently as a panther in the trees waits for prey. Finally, you hear it! “… disturbance… paranormal activity… old Victorian on Main…” That’s enough for you! You race off into the night in your Ectomobile, heading straight into danger. You are just like Superman, but better! Pulling up to the old mansion, you can see green lights dancing on the ceiling in one room. This is gonna be bad.
You hop out of the car and zip up the front of your official Ghostbuster’s uniform, holding your proton pack’s wand in one hand. You are ready. You charge into the house, busting the termite-ridden old door off its hinges, crashing up the stairs and entering the old master bedroom. As you point and fire your proton beam, you try to ignore the wet, slimy, ectoplasm getting thrown all over you. Good thing you wore your protective suit!
The cascading goop doesn’t bother you, since your solid, twill overalls and the solid metal zipper hold back the ghostly fluids. Your phone and wallet are also safe in their zipper closed pockets, though the one you forgot to close will no doubt be filled with the eerie, green slime. As the specter finally explodes, you head back down the stairs and out the door, driving off into the night, hunting more prey.
Eat, Drink, and Be Scary
This officially licensed Ghostbusters Grand Heritage Costume is the real deal. It is well-made and the quality is evident as soon as you put it on. The overalls themselves and the molded, hard plastic proton pack can both withstand the normal wear and tear of any night busting ghosts! You’ll feel and look awesome as you dish out boo-boos to ghosts, ghasts, and ghouls alike.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review