Dazzling Dragon Women's Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Tail
- Dazzling Dragon Women's Costume
- 100% polyester sculpted velour fabric
- Hooded jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- Stuffed horns & spikes on top of hood
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Wings have rigid frame, attach to back of suit w/ hook & loop fastener strips
Do you often get told that you're "fierce?" How about "ferocious?" If so, then your spirit animal is definitely a dragon. If you're scratching your head and thinking, "what the heck is a spirit animal," then allow us to explain. The term "spirit animal," is used to describe a creature in the animal kingdom that best conveys your wild soul. For instance, if you like to lay around, take naps, and nibble on snacks throughout the day, your spirit animal very well might be a cat. But on the other hand, if you're fierce, fiery, and maybe just a tad intimidating, then your spirit would best align with the ancient mythological beast, the dragon.
Design & Details
We want you to be proud of your intense personality, heck, show it off! Wear this dazzling dragon women's costume to showcase your propensity for being an impassioned and strong female. Wear it anywhere and everywhere; it doesn't even need to be Halloween! Walk into your local bank to cash a check while fully dressed in a winged jumpsuit with spiky tail and instantly people will know that you're the kind of gal who knows what she wants. And gets it.
If you're prepared to proudly display your fierceness then zip-up this flame-printed jumpsuit, featuring a yellow belly and an attached hood with horns, and advertise your spirit animal loudly. Show off your wingspan by outstretching your arms and don't forget to flaunt those pearly white teeth of yours. You can't breathe fire yet, but once you have this costume, you'll most likely be inspired to learn how!
Women's Dragon Costume
If you've always wanted to be legendary, and have tales told of your fierceness for centuries, there's no better way to start your path of legend than with this dazzling dragon costume for women. They'll tell of your legend forever!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Don't botherBy Current Customer | May 18, 2018It's way tooo small and the fabric is made from a non-stretch material. I order a size up (I am a size 26 waist and usually wear a small) but even the medium was awful and I although I could zip it up, I couldn't even bend or sit in it. I needed a costume for a kids event and now I'm in a bind and have to pay extra shipping and fees to return it and buy from somewhere else.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 27, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume if the sizing was not way off!By Jana | December 2, 2018Prior to ordering this costume I spoke with customer service because I was concerned that the sizing would be off. There was only one review at that time. They assured me that the measurements were right. After measuring myself repeatedly, I ordered a small. I am 5'4" 125lb and have ordered a small in 2 other women's costumes from this site. I literally could not even get into the small. I couldn't even pull it up past my thighs. I returned the costume and ordered a large instead. Even the large was snug, but it fit me well. This costume does not have a lot of give. The material is pretty rigid. On a positive note, I did get a lot of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Way too smallBy Sharon | October 27, 2018I always take a small but reading the measurements listed I decided to go with a medium to be on the safe side. The medium is still too small! I can zip it up OK but it is very tight in the hips and legs and the crotch is about 2 inches lower than my actual crotch!. I can wear it but it isn't very comfortable. I can sit but it will be a challenge. I guess the one good thing is that I won't eat as much at the party tonight. I had it rush delivered too. UGH. I love dragons and I am disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Doesn't fit.By Anonymous | October 17, 2018I ordered an X-Large, assuming, like all things, it'd fit. No where close. First, I'm 5'9, and thte crouch area came to about my knees... so it seems like this outfit is made for short thin women. Also the leg part BARELY fit around my legs either, they were very tight.Was this review helpful to you?