Women's Snow White Costume
- Stand-up Collar
- Hair Ribbon
- 100% polyester tricot and stretch velvet fabric
- Dress bodice and lower sleeves are royal blue stretch velvet w/ metallic gold braid trim
- Puffed upper sleeves are shiny red polyester tricot trimmed with yellow satin ribbons
- Gathered floor length skirt is shimmering yellow tricot
- Stand-up collar is polyfoam covered w/ white tricot w/ red underside
- Collar attaches to dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Hair ribbon is red satin
- Also available in plus size
Magic mirror, in your hand, what should you be for Halloween?
No, we didn't even try to get that to rhyme, and we're sorry for that. But that's because you don't need to bother asking magical looking glasses in the first place. If you want the fairest look in all the land, just slip into this elegant Snow White Costume; no need to ask any judgy mirrors for advice!
While she always looks lovely no matter what she's up to, Snow White is a bit of an over-dresser, even when doing messy things like housekeeping. We're not sure why, since she has seven roommates who probably track all kinds of grime around the house after working in the mine all day, but for some reason she still likes to dress to impress! Maybe there are enchanting parties and dances scattered around the forest, and she doesn't want to be caught in a shabby outfit if she stumbles across one. Hopefully, she's at least careful when she's out in the wilderness, since there are dangerous folk in the woods, and her brightly colored outfits don't exactly blend in...
Luckily, this costume just gives you Snow White's beautiful sense of style, and not any of her odd habits. The flowing yellow dress, velvety bodice, and detachable foam collar come together for a simple but very elegant look, perfect for strolling through the trees and playing with woodland critters. Tie the included satin ribbon into your hair and slip on a comfy pair of slippers to complete this fairy tale ensemble, and there will be no question about who is the fairest in the land!
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Overly Thrilled About this Costume!!By ShylohBridge | October 27, 2013I am over all 100% satisfied. I was very suprised
at how beautiful the costume really was. It fit like a glove.
I was comfortable and could move easily in it. I even felt elegant.
I was overly thrilled when it came in within two days of purchasing it, especially
when I only chose standard shipping.
Again, 100% satisfied and overly thrilled about!
The only thing that didn't work like the picture was the stand up collar.
I couldn't get it to stay standing. But that didn't bother me too much.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Anonymous | November 12, 2013These days, a lot of women's costumes are sexualized. I needed something to wear for my kids school and love the wholesomeness of this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Costume was a huge hit!By Tricia L. | October 30, 2015This costume looked just like the photo! I wasn't sure since it was so inexpensive compared to some of the other costumes.
Had to iron it to get the collar to stand up, but other than that it was perfect. Got tons of compliments, and everyone thought i spent way more money than i did.Was this review helpful to you?
- Snow White CostumeBy gailcharlotte | January 16, 2013I was very pleased with the quality of the Snow White costume. Its wasn't cheap or looking like a street walker like many of the costumes I saw locally since I work in a elementary school so I wanted something G rated. Very happy with the purchase and I received alot of positive comments from teachers and students.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice costumeBy Current Customer | January 3, 2016Very nice costume Exactly as the size was written. Like it very muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Love it!By AveryG | October 25, 2014I bought this dress for a princess themed birthday for my co-worker's daughter. I am certain she'll love it! It looks just as it does in the picture, except for the collar. The collar either stands up too much or flops down. I'm working on a way to fix that. My only other issue is that the chest and shoulders are just a bit too big for me (I ordered a medium), so some extra tailoring is also needed in that area. The package came a few days ahead of schedule, too, so that's an added bonus. Also: the yellow dress part is a bit see-through in certain light, so be cautious about your underwear choice!
Great costume! Definitely worth the buy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Very cute costume for such a low price! I ironed the skirt and collar because they were really wrinkled and wouldn’t sit right. The costume was great after this—the collar stood up perfectly which made the costume look way more enchanting and Snow White-esque! The material is very thin and I ordered too big but I wore long underwear underneath and used fashion tape to keep the neckline looking neat and PG!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Snow white | November 10, 2018I thought the costume fit great. I chose a size medium and I am 5’5” and 135 pounds. My only issue with the costume is that the yellow skirt part is a bit see-through. I simply wore a slip underneath the skirt.Was this review helpful to you?
- A model could wearBy Current Customer | November 4, 2018This costume was cute and affordable but you need to be built tall and slender. The sleeves were especially tight.
I hope the 30 day return policy isn’t a problem. We had to buy a second Snow White costume at the last minute.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi! Thanks for your input on the costume. I have alerted our returns dept. to make sure to accept the return, even though it is somewhat outside our 30 day returns policy. Best regards.
- Super Cute!By Anonymous | October 30, 2018Good quality and super cute costume. I wear a size 12 and the X-Large fit perfectly. Do not iron the stand up collar, there is plastic in there to give it stability and it got really hard when I applied heat. Low heat might be okay, I used high. Hair ribbon was a little frayed and kind of limp, I do wish I had ordered a cuter red bow but it still worked with the costume, just had to trim it. I had so many compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Snow WhiteBy debbie | September 21, 2017Beautiful Arrived Fast. Little sheer but great outfit. Order came fast and quality is great. Thank YouWas this review helpful to you?
- Just beautifulBy Current Customer | November 13, 2016This was my first time purchasing from halloweencostumes.com and I was so impressed with the garment and delivery....Was this review helpful to you?
- Snow WhiteBy Anonymous | November 12, 2014Excellent quality and quick shipping!Was this review helpful to you?
- snow whiteBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013it is a beautiful costume; our snow white looked gorgeous. Good quality item.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better then MostBy kellerca | October 24, 2013This costume was hard to find in store so I bought it here. It is good quality against others I have bought. The only issue I have is the white piece around the neck does not stand up like the picture. The issue with that is when you take the white part off you have two pieces of white velcro. Not sure how I will handle this....The sleeves look a little odd too.Was this review helpful to you?