Dopey Deluxe Infant Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Tunic has printed elbow patches, appliqued "buttons" on front
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Stocking cap has elastic edge, foam ears sewn to sides
- Booties have elastic ankle cuffs, anti-skid material on soles
- Officially licensed
We've been thinking about it and we concluded that babies are very similar to Snow White's seven dwarfs. They are both miniature humans who have the same hobbies and similar temperaments. Allow us to explain. There is a dwarf named Bashful and infants have the tendency to get really shy. The same can be said for Sleepy, Grumpy, and especially...Dopey!
One of the best things about being around babies is witnessing their dopey expressions. It's adorable when they squish their faces together and stick their little fingers in their nose. Most importantly, everyone gets a little dopey when they are in the presence of a baby. It's impossible to look at their chubby cheeks and round bellies and not say, "goo goo gaga." It's crazy how their lovable (and dopey) faces have the ability to make us babble incoherently (and stupidly), but that's a baby's natural charm! So of course we find it fitting to dress as many infants as possible in this adorable deluxe Dopey infant costume.
Now you can watch your baby acting dopey while he looks like the cartoon dwarf with the same name! This costume consists of a soft green tunic with a padded belly to give your baby an even pudgier appearance. Pull the floppy hat over his head and stretch the booties around his feet and he'll look ready to march to the mines and collect some diamonds. His marching may be a little uncoordinated, but he'll get there!
|0/6MO||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|6/12 Months||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 26, 2021Size 12/18 MonthsSeems good quality, very niceWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 24, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Wow!!!By Tamarindi | November 26, 2018Abselutely loved it!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Just a couple things to note:By Anonymous | October 15, 2018It's super cute, we love how it looked on him. Couple things we had to adjust: the belly; which was filled with stuffing. I think they were trying to go for the look of dopeys' baggy outfit. Instead it makes the belly look fat. We carefully took all the stuffing out. It looks much better with out it.
The neck portion has Velcro, we didn't use all the Velcro bits as we found it was too tight and he didn't care for it.
Lastly it's a bit short on him. So I would suggest getting shorts or pants to wear underneath.Was this review helpful to you?