Disney Hercules Megara Women's Wig
- 100% olefin hair
- 100% polyester mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
WHO NEEDS PRINCESSES?
I'm a Damsel. I'm in distress. I can handle this. Have a nice day.
Disney princesses are great and all, but they're pretty much just a cool color pallet and animal companion. The real lasses worth looking for are the ones who want to handle the problem all on their own!
Instead of waiting in a tower until a prince rescues her, our favorite Disney gal has a job to do! (Okay, admittedly, her job is helping the villain take down the good guy, but she comes around pretty quickly!)
As is true with all Disney's hair, it's impossible to get that classic animated do without a lot of help. Or, in this case, you could keep it simple and get a little help from us! This wig gives you the tall ponytail with the gold hair clasp that will make you feel like you've popped straight off an ancient Greek urn.
GO THE DISTANCE
When it comes to playing epic Grecian characters, you simply can't go halfway. After all, Hercules literally swam the river Styx in order to get Megara back. So you simply can't leave that tell-tale hair out of your look. Warm up your sass powers and throw on your wig. Hercules isn't much without the heroine, Megara!
- Four StarsBy Gabrielle Cherry | December 7, 2019J'ai reçu cette perruque assez rapidement et en suis très satisfaite!
(J'habite en France et j'avais un peu peur du temps de réception et de la qualité de la perruque..)
Au final je la trouve très qualitative et après stylisation, elle sera encore plus jolie!
Si vous voulez me suivre sur mon compte Instagram Cosplay, c'est sur @cherrybloodmoon et @cherryinneverland que ça se passe :DWas this review helpful to you?
- This wig got a lot of compliments!By Graty | December 21, 2018When I wore this wig, I got a lot of compliments on it! It reminds me of the 90's DisneyWorld character, as the front bangs are curly. The top part where the ponytail rests is top heavy so it needs extra security to stay on your head. It was VERY well made, which surprised and delighted me! If I ever need anymore costumes, this is the place to go!Was this review helpful to you?
Pretty, but oddly shaped.By Current Customer | November 17, 2018This wig did what I needed it to do. The only issu I found was the hairline didn’t match the shape, and the inside adjustment strap didn’t stay where I needed it to. I was able to use bobby pins to keep it (mostly) in place, and styling the wig itself off to the side helped with the odd angles. It’s a good wig, even though the ponytail tangled almost immediately. It was worth it to bring my costume together.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy BrightPhoenix | June 20, 2021Size StandardBetter quality than I expected. Sits well on head with most of the weight on topBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- HeavyBy Sera | October 22, 2019When I got the wig I was so happy for it to finally be here,But when I went to put it on it was extremely heavy and wouldn't stay in placeWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Lexajo24 | October 10, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for the price!By Amanda | April 11, 2019Absolutely love this wig for the price! The front is nicely styled and the pony tale seems thin but does not look it at all. It is heavy. I plan on adding clips to the side and a giant claw under the pony to keep it in place and avoid using excess bobby pins.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but heavyBy Mary | November 14, 2018This wig is super cute and does look very much like the picture, but it is incredibly heavy! I'm not sure if i have a tiny head, but it seems very big. I think I'll need a ton of bobby pins to keep it in place.Was this review helpful to you?