Swedish Chef Costume
"Gersh gurndy morn-dee burn-dee, burn-dee, flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip-flip." The Muppets have only trusted one man to cook for them and that is the Swedish Chef. He has, since 1975, made Kermit and the gang their meals with his unusual recipes. But sometimes when he goes to make something he has to deal with the fact that his ingredients are occasionally alive. Now you can join the living veggies and the rest of the Muppet crew in an adventure when you wear this classic character costume.
- 100% polyester
- Long blue and white shirt with red bowtie
- Attached white apron
- Plastic fake belly that can be inflated
- White chef's hat with bushy brown hair and attached latex nose
- Attached to the nose are eyebrows and mustache
- Shirt w/ Attached Apron & Bow Tie
- Hat w/ Attached Hair & Nose
- Inflatable Belly
Product Reviews Write A Review2 Total Reviews
Great Concept - Poor Execution
Gary / October 10, 2014By
The "mask" is a prosthetic that will need to be glued to your forehead and lip- IF you can get the wrinkle and kinks out of the rubber. The smock looks great, but the eyebrows and mustache came off the "mask" when I took it out of the package. Given the price - I expected better.
Select Mask to Review: