Kids Chef Costume
- Shirt 100% polyester pants 60% polyester 26% cotton 11% rayon 3% nylon
- White poplin shirt has gingham cuffs & mandarin collar, black piping on front edge
- Shirt fastens w/ buttons at front; 2nd row of decorative buttons gives double-breasted look
- Black & white homespun gingham pants have elastic waistband
- Chef's toque hat has poplin crown, wide gingham band
Are you ready to start living the good life? Well, you know what they say; You are what you eat. So if you want to be a 5-star person then you need to start eating some 5-star meals! How will you ever afford such classy dishes for every meal, though? Don’t worry. Grab this Child Chef Costume for your kiddo and he can start making you amazing food every single day.
If your youngster has a fondness for the culinary arts, let him express it this Halloween with this fun costume. He’ll look ready to take control of a kitchen and create all sorts of new delectable cuisines. If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll be the first one to taste his ingenious creations! Halloween will be the perfect day for your little one to make his debut as the town's top chef. The poplin jacket and gingham pants, when topped off with the Chef’s toque hat, make for an adorable outfit. Instead of merely eating all the different sweets he gathers this year, your kiddo can kick things up a notch and use different candies as ingredients in different dessert recipes. Yummy!
Transform your little one into the 5-star chef he’s always wanted to be. Before you know it he’ll be ready to challenge the rest of the top chefs around the world and make a name for himself. Maybe he can even get his own show on the food network. It all starts this Halloween with this, our very own, homemade chef costume!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Small||Waist||16" - 24"||41cm - 61cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Small||Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 3/4"||50cm|
|Medium||Waist||20" - 32"||51cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||29" - 43"||74cm - 109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Adorable but ripped after one wearBy Current Customer | September 19, 2021Height 48 | Weight 53 | Size SmallMy son just turned 7 and the size small was a great fit on him. I ordered two sizes because I wasn't sure where he would land. He's just about 48 inches and in first grade. I ordered this for career day, and it's adorable. It looked great on him. Unfortunately, after only one wear, there was a hole in one of the legs. It was on the seam so it could be repaired by a tailor, but the quality is not what I expected. I realize it's a kid costume, but I would expect it to last more than one wear!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018It was well-made overall. The pants and jacket are a nice weight, actual material (not super thin slippery polyester junk like you usually see on costumes), straight seams, finished hems. My son is tall and thin, and usually wears a size 12 slim in pants and 12 -14 in tops. The size Large fit him well. The ordering and shipping process was easy, and it arrived on time. I was completely satisfied. Nice job, HalloweenCostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Riley H Coker | June 6, 2015My son wears a 12-14. I got him the extra large. The pants are really long, but that's okay. I'd rather hem them than be too short. The jacket is much more narrow, but the sleeves are really long. The hat needs elastic in it. The band is pretty small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very happy!By Current Customer | October 13, 2017First time every ordering off of this website. Very fast service. I was a little nervous about picking the size but the size chart was pretty accurate, the pants are just a little bit long but I would rather them longer than short. I would recommend this website!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume but runs SMALLBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Size SmallNice chefs costume! Seems well made! My daughter can wear anywhere from a 4-6t so we initially ordered XS and it was TINYYYY. It was for a recital and every other girl had to size up also…Size up from the get go and save yourself trouble!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Chef CostumeBy Anonymous | April 20, 2021Size LargeThis is a better quality than I thought it would be. My grandson loves to dress up and this one is perfect for helping us in the kitchen.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Writing this to help others with sizingBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019So I ordered this costume for my son. He usually wears a size 8. I used the given size chart and measured him in his shirt and out of his shirt. His measurements lined up with a size S. So I ordered that and it was too small. The shirt was too snug. The pants were the perfect length but also snug, The hat didn't fit at all. It is a fitted hat, and it's not adjustable in the back to accommodate for people with larger heads. I just ordered a size medium in the mail. Hopefully, that one will fit. The costume itself seems nice. Just the sizing on the website is off.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My grandson was delighted with his costume.Was this review helpful to you?