Suicide Squad Joker Costume Kit
- Makeup Kit
- Suicide Squad Joker Kit
- 100% polyester fabric
- Long-sleeved T-shirt has all-over print of The Joker's tattoos
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Makeup kit includes cream base, 2 color sticks, 2 foam applicators, 2 temporary tattoos
- Makeup application and removal instructions printed on package
- Officially licensed
We’ve all seen countless forms of the Joker appear from page to con and from small to silver screen, but one thing that we are all certain of is that the Joker’s tricks are never over. And, now, he’s back and up to even new ones. Don’t let this new face make you fall for his façade because the new Suicide Squad’s Joker just as dastardly and devilish as his other incarnations. Sporting some new wicked tats and a hair style that is somehow wilder—and greener—the Joker’s new look is just his latest adaptation to the new times… and you have to be ready to adapt, too!
This licensed Suicide Squad Joker costume kit brings you all the accessories you need to transform into the deadly villain from David Ayer's movie. The costume comes with a flesh-colored shirt featuring all of the Joker's tattoos from Jared Leto's performance. The bright green wig uses synthetic fibers to recreate his neon green, slicked-back style. The finishing piece to this kit comes in the form of a makeup kit, which you can use to perfect your classic Joker style, including all needed applicators and needed instructions. Once you have it on, you may have the sudden urge to break into Belle Reve to cause all sorts of trouble. (Don’t worry, we included makeup removal instructions, too, so you won’t necessarily be as crazy as our green-haired lunatic… we hope.)
- OkBy Leandro | September 24, 2016It's OkWas this review helpful to you?
- TOO BIG!By Current Customer | October 23, 2016My husband is 6'1", around 185 lbs., and wears a size Large so we ordered the Standard size. It is waaaaaayyyyyy too big on him. It's not at all tight like it is on the model. The wig is also pretty cheap looking. The only saving grace is the makeup and tattoo it comes with. This costume is not worth the money so don't bother with it.Was this review helpful to you?