THE JOKER Slim Fit Suit Overcoat (Authentic)
Villainy and fashion don’t always go hand in hand, but there’s just something alluring about The Joker’s staple color of purple. Not just the color of royalty, but also the brazen color of a wild card, that rich purple color is the mark of a man who marches to the beat of his own drum. It’s the color for a man who plays by his own rules. The Joker suit overcoat captures that unpredictable style in high quality apparel that you can wear every day.
This rich purple suit overcoat is constructed from a quality wool and polyester blend. The two button closure in front helps to provide a style that’s both classic and distinguished. It combines with the rest of The Joker suit pieces to create a look befitting of any enigmatic man. You don’t need to have villainous aspirations to take advantage of this look, but it’s hard not to feel like a bad boy of style when you wear this licensed garment.
- 52% wool 35% polyester 8% acrylic 4% nylon 1% rayon.
- Front two-button closure.
- Welt pocket on chest; front flap pockets.
- Dry clean only.
- Made by us.
THE DARK KNIGHT and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s16)
|36||Coat Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|38||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|40||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|40||Coat Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|44||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|44||Coat Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Height 5’11 | Weight 124 | Size 38Good quality and impressed with the cost. The fit is good.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- ...Jokes on you!!By StripperTed | September 23, 2019To be honest, I have purchased numerous items from this DC/Marvel/FUN clothing joint and the quality is not costume level. In some case, this being one, it rivals my Brooks Bros. quality coats!! The current prices must be close to cost??? ...OR... these clothes are from another universe?!?!Was this review helpful to you?