Kids Deluxe Joker Costume
- Jacket/Vest Combo
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jacket/vest combo fastens at back of neck w/ hook & loop
- Foam vest panel sewn into shoulders & left side of jacket
- Vest panel has fabric waist ties, shirt inset & attached necktie
- Pinstriped pants have elastic waistband
- Molded vinyl face mask has elastic band around head
- Officially licensed
The Batman wouldn't be half as well known if it wasn't for the Joker. The Joker is like the yin to Batman's yang. They balance each other out. Batman keeps the Joker in check, and Joker makes Batman a better super hero. Batman wouldn't be half the hero he is without the Joker.
Which is probably why the Joker is one of our favorite villains of all time. Not only is he dangerous and keeps Batman on his toes (providing Batman with an actual opponent), he's got a serious sense of flair and style as well. Do you know any other villain that can pull off clown make-up, a crazy cackling laughter, a morbid sense of humor, and still be the most terrifying guy in the room? We thought not. As villains go, Joker is the best for sure: smart, conniving, surprising, and evil.
Which is why we totally approve of your kid wanting to be the Joker. Well, not being the Joker (no blowing up hospitals!) but dressing up as him at least. Gotham needs an agent of chaos after all! Our Deluxe Joker Costume ought to do nicely. There's a purple jacket/vest combo, shirt insert, pinstriped pants and molded vinyl face mask so your kid can look just like the Dark Knight's Joker. They just need to practice their scar story and a couple of magic tricks with pencils and they'll be like mini Heath Ledgers! Just, please, make sure they stay away from hospitals.
|Small||Waist||16" - 21"||41cm - 53cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Waist||19" - 24"||48cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Pant Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 44"||61cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||14 - 16||14 - 16|
- The best costumeBy CLAUDIA E. MUÑOZ LANDA | October 7, 2013My son won the contest at school. He was excited. This costume is great. we always find the best costumes at halloweencostumes.comWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...So cool! We're so glad that your little Joker got his recognition! Thanks for posting a picture, it's so much fun to see this costume in action. We're pretty sure that this is the cutest Joker we've ever seen.
- Excellent Costume!By Anonymous | October 29, 2016You must forget about the mask because it's too big and it didn't meet my expectations in terms of design.As for the clothes, it was up to what I was waiting for. My son said that the costume was quite comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Anonymous | October 4, 2020Size SmallThe Joker Costume is well made. I was able to iron it on low heat. The suit and pants give good coverage from top to bottom. Nicely covers and undershirt for warmth. Great design, true to size (follow the chart) my 7 year old is a happy Joker!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! What a great photo of your little Joker! Thanks for leaving a detailed review. We hope you have a happy Halloween!
- CheapBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018Poor costume design. The vest (which feels like a giant piece of foam) ties around the back and the jacket hangs over, connected. The tie doesn’t meet the collar flaps. The pants are too long. Looks sloppy. We didn’t plan on using the mask, since my son has long wavy hair perfect for the joker look, which is great because the mask has a very strong chemical smell, and is folded in half that it will be hard to straighten out. Very disappointed in this purchase.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Mask cheapBy Current Customer | October 5, 2016We like the costume but the mask is really cheap, I'm gonna make up instead. But generally satisfied and the price is good.Was this review helpful to you?
- deluxe child joker costumeBy Angbaangj | September 22, 2016Was great but the mask took a while to shape properly as it comes folded in half.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Well that's not good, this is a Joker costume, not Harvey Two Face! I'm sorry to hear that the mask was a bit folded and took a bit of work to mold yourself, if you have further issues don't hesitate to reach out to the Customer Service Department as they are always willing to help. Have fun in the costume!