Sexy Mad Villain Costume for Women
- X-Large: Sold out
- Shorts w/ Attached Suspenders
- 95% polyester/ 5% elastane
- Bra top w/ elastic band on bottom
- Purple bolero w/ metallic trim & cards design attached to left sleeve
- Shorts w/ zipper down the side, attached suspenders
- White neckpiece w/ green ties
We heard what happened. The “Most Livable Cities” list came out for the year and yours STILL isn’t on it. Well, if your city can’t be livable, it may as well be menacing!
Make your own headlines as you add a little villainous attraction to your city’s homepage. After all, you haven’t heard yet of any superheroes hanging around your town, but the best way to find out is to become a raving madwoman and draw out the do-gooders. In this women’s sexy mad villain costume you can wreak havoc on citizens and harness a little love, all at once because villains need companionship too) Is the press still not biting? Perhaps it's time you stepped up your evil game. After all, this costume has the deadly style that keeps all the caped crusaders running from you in fear and toward you in desire, so now you just need to crazy criminal antics!
We know you don’t like to go too deep into your past, but can you remember a time when you weren’t sporting this deranged look? We want to be on your good side, so we’ll include the bra top, bolero, shorts, and neck piece. We know you have your (very scary) ways of procuring the makeup and wig if you want them. Your city may not be livable anymore with you in it, but you still look plenty lovable...to a very special someone, we’re sure.
|Medium||Length (vest)||10 1/2"||27cm|
|Large||Length (vest)||11 1/2"||29cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- EasilyBy Bratxoxo | October 15, 2019The suspenders brokeWas this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Anonymous | October 31, 2015The collar is unusable. incredibly cheap and flimsy. I had to rip the cards off of the sleeve since they just kinda flopped over. Can't use the top, way too small and the hem is terrible. It turns inside out on itself and shows the raw edge of the material. I had to sew the shorts so the waist would fit properly since it gaped out away from my back nicely showcasing my underwear and pantyhose. Also had to shorten the suspenders since they were super long and not tight like in the picture. The shorts, besides the waist, were tight. I buy costumes online every year and this is the worst one by far. Will not buy anything from this brand in the future (Starline).Was this review helpful to you?