Modern Joker Costume for Adults
- Jacket/Shirt/Vest Combo
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Officially licensed
- Purple jacket has foam vest front w/ shirt-front inset; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Pinstriped pants have elastic waistband
- Molded latex mask has elastic security band
- Looks snazzy against the backdrop of an Arkham Asylum cell
When the Christopher Nolan Batman movies started coming out, we were very curious to see how The Joker was going to be portrayed in the new dark, gritty, more realistic take on the Caped Crusader's story.
Well, it may not be everyone's favorite version of The Clown Prince of Crime, but pretty much everyone can agree that the filmmakers still nailed it. He's a homicidal maniac who prefers spreading chaos with traps and schemes designed to unravel the hypocrisies of civilization rather than with poisonous laughing-gas and jack-in-the-boxes full of hand grenades. Whatever weapons he chooses (usually a knife, but sometimes he picks a gun or an attack dog), he still has a real knack for getting on Batman's bad side.
If you're feeling like siding with the bad guys, but don't want to deal with Batman searching for you, you can always just look like his arch-nemesis with this Adult Joker Costume. This officially licensed costume is designed to capture the look of The Joker as he played mind games with Batman and the people of Gotham City in the movie The Dark Knight. The green vest and shirt inset fastens to the inside of the purple outer coat to show off The Joker's signature colors. The included mask will let you ask people if they want to know how you got your scars without having to bother with messy makeup and prosthetics (or worse!). This costume will make sure you are looking sharp, before you get locked up in Arkham Asylum, that is.
|Small||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Pant Length||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Standard||Waist||29" - 40"||74cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 46"||76cm - 117cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Why so Serious?By JOSHUA B. | November 14, 2013The clothes make the man. I was a huge admirer of Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker in the Dark Night. My hair is about the right length so I decided to give it a try. I did do makeup rather then the mask but never would have been able to pull it off without the clothes. It was a huge success.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesomely similar to the real deal but too cheap of material for the price.By Anonymous | November 21, 2013Awesomely similar to the real deal but too cheap of material for the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice costumeBy Kym | November 7, 2018I bought this costume for my 17 year old son. It had a nice fit, nice lightweight material, in did the job. The only thing we did different is painted his face and spray painted his hair because the mask was very thin and a piece of it tore off when he took it out of the package.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2020Was this review helpful to you?