Grand Heritage Joker Costume
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product is only available for sale in the United States and may limit available shipping options. This product cannot be shipped to any other country.
When Batman began cleaning up the streets of Gotham City he was willing to fight anyone who stood against him and do whatever it took to keep citizens safe. And, honestly, he got off to a really good start.
He easily took down the mob, who were only interested in money and power, but how do you fight someone who just wants to watch the world burn? That's the problem Batman faced when The Joker showed up on the scene and changed the rules. The Dark Knight's most famous arch-nemesis loves nothing more than spreading chaos and causing Batman as much pain as he can in the process. Though we hear he also likes gunpowder, gasoline, and can do a really cool magic trick with a pencil!
Feel like spreading a little chaos of your own? This Grand Heritage Joker Costume will give you everything you will need to put Batman through his paces and whip Gotham into a panic. This officially licensed costume includes a long purple jacket, pinstripe-patterned pants, green vest, dress shirt, and tie that have all been designed to capture the details of the outfit worn by The Joker as he terrorized the city in The Dark Knight movie. It also includes a green and brown colored wig and makeup set, which comes with prosthetic scars just like the ones The Joker had around his mouth, but you can come up with your own story of where you got those scars. If you haven't started practicing your maniacal laugh yet, then ask yourself: Why so serious?
- 100% polyester poplin, satin & broadcloth fabrics
- Long purple poplin jacket lined with red satin; center-front buttons, false pocket flaps
- Gray geometric print shirt hat buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- Vivid green poplin vest has satin back & lining, front buttons
- Gold satin necktie has diamond print
- Purple pinstripe pants have elastic back waistband, front zipper fly
- Green & brown wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Deluxe Joker makeup kit includes scar prosthetics
- Officially licensed
- Pair of gloves
- Makeup Kit (Not included with rental)
- Wig (Not included with rental)
|Small||Pant Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pant Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|Large||Pant Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
The only thing I wish the kit had was instructions for the make up. Also the pants do not come with belt loops, for me the pants rang a little too big ( I purchased a medium and my waist is a 34) everything else fits perfect. The make up kit brings enough to wear the make up two-three times. I dressed up twice, once for a party and the other time quickly for the trick-o-treaters. The costume isn't as warm as it looks, I was DJ-ing in the costume in Miami weather and wasn't as hot in other other costumes I've worn. PREPARE to not have significant sized pockets !
***Tips for whom does buy this***
- Put on the wig and brush it as needed. Take it off and put it the side.
- Wash face really good, put on the costume, tie and all, just do not close the top button of the dress shirt just yet.
- Start RUBBING on in the black make up (the crayon it comes with doesn't paint good)
- Next comes the red smile (I didn't use the scars kit and skipped to wearing just the red make up, as you can see in the pictures it looks fine with out it on)
- Last comes the white face cream, its going to take a couple of coats to get a good bright white look. So have patience and time
- Once its all done, tidy up, use the black crayon to give shadow to the red smile.
- Close that top button and put on the wig, lick the lips like in the movie !