Sexy Leopard Costume
- Bodysuit w/ attached collar
- 95% polyester 5% spandex
- Long sleeves end w/ a small ring that fits around your finger
- Faux leather collar w/ faux gems is attached to bodysuit & fits around neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener clasp
- Red plastic heart-shaped charm hangs from collar
- Movable two foot plush tail is attached in back
- Leopard print headband w/ cat ears
A leopard is a leopard, and will never be a lion. But who cares. It’s better to be a leopard any way. A leopard can climb trees, and can leap up to 20 feet. And come on, a leopard is nocturnal. Way cooler than the lame day hunters. And just look at their cute little sleepy faces.
You have always loved cats. Big cats. Small cats. Lions, tigers, panthers, and especially leopards. When you heard about the person who spent a decade slowly changing their body to become more like a leopard, you kind of wanted to do the same thing. Only less drastic. This lead to a closet full of spotted sweaters, leggings, and even underwear. But you don’t have much that makes you feel like the slinky big cat.
No, a leopard can’t change their spots. But a girl can change her outfit. And this Sexy Leopard Costume will let you feel fierce like the spotted cats. You will be the life of every party (at least ones that happen at night) when you wear this body suit. You can prowl for your pray at the keg, or compare adorable headbands with your friends. Then as the sun comes up you can climb the three flights of stairs to your apartment for a nice long cat nap.
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 28"||51cm - 71cm|
|Small / Medium||Chest||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Small / Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Small / Medium||Torso||30"||76cm|
|Medium / Large||Chest||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Medium / Large||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Medium / Large||Torso||32"||81cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- AMAZING!!!!!By Anonymous | October 8, 2016Ordered this costume for this year's Halloween and I absolutely LOVE it! I am 5'6 and I usually wear a L to XL so I was totally skeptical about ordering a M/L but it fits me great. I should lose a little more pounds by that weekend so I am very excited.Was this review helpful to you?