Women's Cave Girl Costume
- XX-Small: Coming Soon
- Women's Cave Girl Costume
- 100% polyester leopard print velour fabric
- One-shoulder sheath minidress has jagged hemline
While everyone searches endlessly for the most shared memes, the most relevant pop culture, and the most timely politics to inspire their costumes this year, wouldn't you rather prop your feet up on a nice, big stone and enjoy the simpler things in life? Like attire made from the coats of wild jungle cats. And fire-roasted squirrel. And we mustn't overlook the dry safety of a hole in the wall.
...No? Well, even if that's not your thing, we've got the perfect costume if you aim to let some other primal instincts loose this Halloween. Even if squirrel stew somehow doesn't pique your interest, consider the hilarity that could ensue if you made "sorry, it's just my instincts" your sole excuse for all your wild behavior. You ate all the deviled eggs? "Not sorry, I haven't eaten in four moons." You got caught dancing on the host's dining room table? "Sorry, but it's a ritualistic, instinctual thing you modern bipeds wouldn't understand." You are being interrogated over the scent of snacks emanating from your purse and coat pockets? "While you all are hunting each other, someone around here has to be the gatherer."
This one-shoulder sheath mini-dress will make a perfect costume for exploring any of the above possibilities—or for forgetting about the complexities of modernity and dancing like the animal you are. We approve wholeheartedly of the aforementioned scenarios, but cannot promise that all your instinctual impulses will be necessarily "lawful." Exercise caution—but not too much, you wild thing.
|X-Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||27" - 31"||69cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Chest||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||29" - 32"||74cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
- CuteBy AmberSumaylo | October 18, 2019It’s cute but the dress is way too thin and short for me!! It’s practically see through! I’m 5’5 and ordered a Large, it barely covers my butt. The material is VERY thin. This whole costume is practically like lingerie. It sucks that this isn’t returnable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 13, 2022Great costume and Perfect fit!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | March 30, 2021a bit too smallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wanted to love this... but the other reviewsBy Kylee | November 12, 2020Height 5"2" | Weight 120 | Size MediumI reallllly wanted this one to work for me, but was skeptical due to the reviews. The reviews definitely lead me astray. I would say it fits more true to size. I read one review that it was "tiny" and to size up... so I did and it was way to big. The purpose of the fit is to obviously be form fitting and with a small I know it would've really hit it out of the ball park. The material is super thin though, which another review noted, but you could easily wear a simple slip under or nothing depending on how much you care. I also have a size 32DDD chest and it fit ok around there but the stomach area especially was just way too baggy. Material is also stretchy. I'd def say true to size and not sure what happened with the other reviews.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?