Leapin' Leopard Costume for Kids
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Main body: 100% polyester, faux fur: 68% polyester, 32% acrylic
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of jumpsuit
- Stuffed shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Faux fur chest on jumpsuit
- Exclusively, made by us!
A Dignified Grace
If you had to estimate the gentle grace and elegance with which your child moves through a room, where would you rank it on a scale of one to ten? Some might find that to be an impossible question to answer. First, you might wonder, "What does this scale represent?" After all, "3" might seem a reasonable answer, so long as 'whale with a jetpack' scores in the area of 1.5. Most will probably note that their kid can be really quiet when they want to, though. So, a new scale is definitely needed!
Instead of ranking your child on some obscure numeric scale, we instead offer the Feline Flowchart of Kiddo Catastrophe. At the most graceful and unseen side is the Witch's Familiar, a cat so dextrous and silent that it can balance on the edge of a flying broomstick without so much as a meow. The other end is the cat-nipped housecat whose ruined maneuverability makes it the star of YouTube videos involving faceplants and tumbling furniture. Somewhere in the middle is the Leopard. And we can turn them into that sneaky leopard lickety-split when we suit them up in this Kid's Leapin' Leopard Costume!
Design & Details
If you have a kiddo who knows how to be stealthy when it is time for stolen cookies but also makes the walls shake whenever they're rampaging up or down the stairs, then this Leapin' Leopard costume is the one for them! This is a comfortable and soft jumpsuit designed by our in-house team to look like our favorite great cat. The white belly is adorable and the yellow and iconic panther spots make a great transformation, especially with the stuffed tail, sewn-in foot covers and mitts, and the fuzzy leopard hood.
A Natural Hunter
We suspect that your child already has profound skills in candy detection. It's only natural that those instincts will continue to evolve, so it's definitely time to start evening the odds. (Hard to pilfer candy with oversized paws, right?)
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 25, 2020Cute costume, soft material. I checked measurements before ordering. Jumpsuit fits (barely) but there is no way my child’s head will fit over the attached hood which makes the costume completely unusable for us.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Don’t go by their size chart and don’t call customer serviceBy Kevin G | October 15, 2019Ordered this costume going by their size chart small says child size 6 jumpsuit length 40”. When the costume came in the mail it says on the package size 4+. Now this is made by Halloweencostumes.com so you would think that the sizes would match. The jumpsuit did fit but there is no way my daughter’s head would fit in the hood.Was this review helpful to you?