Kid's Cheerful Cheetah Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper closure
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears w/ printed facial features
- Shoe covers have ribbed ankle cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Exclusively made by us!
High speed? Yup, yessir, cheetahs are all about it. They have no reservations about gearing up to an incredible top speed of 75 mph, whenever they're on the hunt! That top speed comes in short bursts, of course, but you've probably already been schooled on that knowledge from your kiddos. And that's because they've got big plans this Halloween. They'd like to ramp things up to top speed themselves by donning the spots of a cheetah. And you can help 'em out, too, all we gotta do is suit them up in costume. With this Child Cheerful Cheetah Costume!
Design & Details
When he or she is ready to speed around the neighborhood in search of sweet Halloween candy, we're sure this Kid's Cheerful Cheetah Costume will provide the confidence to do just that! This stunningly awesome costume is a HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive, crafted right in our own costume design studios. That means it's Made by Us, and that it has a quality that's not matched anywhere else in the costume biz!
We designed this costume as a full jumpsuit with attached mitts and shoe covers. The jumpsuit zips up the front and features patterned spots over a gradient/ombre orange to tan color scheme. The detailed hood has facial features like eyes, ears, and a muzzle that sit above the face opening. The hood secures beneath the chin with a simple hook and loop fastener tab.
We heartily endorse
You might have guessed this since this Kid's Cheetah Costume is our own creation, but yes, we heartily endorse your kiddos dressing up as Cheetahs for Halloween this year. Obviously, they're going to be quite cool cats, and maybe they'll even find that so-called extra gear to achieve some truly high speed. And, with a fun and imaginative costume choice like this one, it might even inspire an educational opportunity—a desire to learn more about the animal kingdom!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Exactly what she wanted!By katrina | October 7, 2021Height 48" | Weight 50lb | Size MediumMy daughter wanted to be a cheetah for halloween. Not a leopard, a CHEETAH. Those are very different, and this was one of the only costumes out there that I could find- she absolutely adores it! My only concern is that she is wearing it so much that she's going to trash it before halloween happens, and it's held up pretty darn well so far considering a 6 year old is running around outside in it on a daily basis. On a positive note, my home now officially looks like the zoo it always has felt it is, as confirmed by my review picture. Thanks for making this halloween easy for me!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Exactly what she wanted! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Exactly what she wanted! No (0)
- Cute but head mask too smallBy Cynthia | October 3, 2022This is a cute costume. Bought a size M for my 7yo daughter. She loves the paw mitts and loves wearing the costume. The body suit is the right size and a tad long which is good so she can wear it for a while. Unfortunately the head mask is too small and doesn't velcro under her chin. It only comes down to her mouth. It's cute enough though, so she just leaves it on unvelcroed.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cute but head mask too small Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cute but head mask too small No (0)
- Cheetah CostumeBy Anonymous | October 29, 2022Got this for my 8 yr old grandson and he loves it. It really is a well-made costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2022Size X-SmallThis costume is awesome! My 4-year-old is on the taller side and we purchased an x-small. The measurement guides were spot on because it fit great. Cheetah mask fits a little tighter than expected and the velcro to keep it together bugs her a little but we have been keeping her hair down to help pad the rough edges. Overall great buy!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | March 14, 2022Size LargeI bought size 7-8 for my son and it is huge! Fits a 15 year old boy. But the mask is too small ??????? A fail.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Petrice Degenhardt | November 1, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing off and only 4 finger placement for mittensBy Carrie McDonell | October 25, 2021Height 80 lbs | Weight 80 lbs | Size X-LargeThe costume it’s self is made nice but for an exlarge the hat/head part does not fit my daughters head. It looks like it fits a toddler. Won’t even reach under her chin to fasten. Angry because her party is in 4 days and too late to exchange. Body suit part fits like an exlarge but tail placement is too low and the paws only have four finger placement so she has to put 2 fingers in one of the fingered paws.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Size LargeMy 10 year old daughter loves this costume! I ordered a size larger (L) just to get more use out of it, so it's a bit baggy but it's exactly what we wanted.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 24, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Lizzie | September 16, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- 7 year old = mediumBy CoLaf | October 16, 2019my girl is almost 8 years old & 48" tall... we ordered a medium and it fits perfect with some room both in length and width for warm clothes (puffy coat) under. Great quality. great colors. Great construction.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled 7 year old = medium Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled 7 year old = medium No (0)Monster Responds...We're so glad to hear she loves our Cheerful Cheetah Costume! Be sure to tag us with #funcostumes if you're sharing any pics online!