Snow Leopard Child Costume
- Boot Covers
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur & fiberfill stuffing
- Leopard print velour dress has faux fur trim at neckline, hemline & sleeve cuffs
- Fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener tab at back of neck
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of dress
- Faux fur boot covers have elastic in top edges
- Hood has faux fur edging and pompoms, soft-sculpted ears on top
Any true fan of the snow leopard can tell you that aside from the big cat's spotted whitish fur, it's known for being really hard to find, and not just because it's a pretty rare kitty. Snow leopards just tend to keep to themselves, and they prefer cold climates and high altitudes. But that's part of what makes this Snow Leopard Child Costume so great: you don't have to trek through the highlands of central Asia to find one!
Which is good, because if we went to the highlands of central Asia looking for snow leopards, we're not sure we'd ever come back! If we did spot one, we probably wouldn't want to leave it. And if we couldn't locate any, we'd still find ourselves wandering through some of the most picturesque mountains in the world! Then again, our lungs don't do so well with high altitude. Plus, we struggle with directions, even in languages that we speak fluently. Maybe you feel the same way.
Well, while we're all learning Russian and training to become mountaineers, this costume will have to tide us over. But at least this fashionable outfit comes complete with a dress (and tail for balance), a hood (with soft-sculpted ears for cuteness), and boot covers (with white faux fur for warmth). And a dappled look in black and white is always current! That makes this outfit a really stylish and convenient way to celebrate the fancy look worn by our favorite kind of feline!
|Medium (8-10)||chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||dress length||26"||66cm|
|Large (12-14)||chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large (12-14)||waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large (12-14)||dress length||29"||74cm|
- Cute!By allisunkale | October 31, 2021Size Large (12-14)I bought this for my nine-year-old daughter and it is a tiny bit big and she is average size better too big than small… it looks adorable on her and she loves it! Hood is not attached!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | October 30, 2016Cute, my 9 year old daughter loves this costume. As the parent who paid over $60 plus shipping for it I am extremely disappointed with the quality. Long loose threads hanging all over garment and about half the material used for the hood than as shown in picture. It doesn't even cover half her head. About the only thing sewn well in this ensemble is the boot covers which seem quite sturdy. No better quality than $20 costumes from a big box store.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute!!! Love it:)By Current Customer | October 4, 2016Fit perfectly....cute and typical costume construction.Was this review helpful to you?