Girls Leopard Costume
- Leg Warmers
- 100% polyester velour & tulle
- Long-sleeved dress fastens at back of neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Leopard print velour dress has fringed tulle edging at hem & wrists
- Tail fastens to back of dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Ears are sewn to velour-covered plastic headband
I'VE BEEN SPOTTED!
Your munchkin is the kind of girl who likes her spots. And no one is going to convince her otherwise. And that is fantastic. More young women should be that brave, and unwilling to compromise the things that they love because of peer pressure.
She is the kind of girl who likes to be spotted in a crowd. And she loves it when her animal prints do that for her. Leopard print is her favorite. She loves those huge cats. They have such silly expressions, and they are so lazy, but oddly enough incredibly strong, and active. She really wants one for a pet, but of course she can't have a leopard for a pet.
Because she can't have one for a pet, she is determined to be one instead. So this Halloween get her this Girl's Leopard Costume so she can live out her dreams of being a big cat. She will run around the house trying to jump like a leopard, and growling like a big cat. This costume wont stop her form wanting to have one for a pet, but it might stop her from asking for one for a while. She might want to wear the dress to school, and let her. You can't change her spots after all. And why would you want to? She is a strong willed, fierce young woman. She will do great being spotted.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect!!!By LironAbergil | March 8, 2020Beautiful costume fit just right !
My girl is 3.5 years old and thin and it was tailored to her sizeWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh my goodness! It's so much fun to see this little cat costume in action. Your little kitty looks so wild and adorable! Thanks for posting a picture and review!
- Five StarsBy Lisa W | January 15, 2019Bought for Africa day at my granddaughters preschool for favorite animals. Fit good and
Thank you! Lisa W.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very cute...runs smallBy Krysta | October 4, 2016Very cute costume. Material is thin with a little stretch too it. My daughter is 7 and wear and wear and 8 but the medium was too small and wouldn't stay shut in back when she bent over. We sent it back for a large and it is much better.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kids LeopardBy Iliana | October 2, 2016The material is thin and soft, which works well in California where Halloween can often be a warm time of year. The size runs small. My daughter is a tall 6 year old and wears size 10, but the the medium was too tight around the chest area and we could not close the Velcro on the back so I had to order another costume in size large for her.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Deborah | September 22, 2020Size Medium (8-10)My granddaughter loves it. Fits great and good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Very adorable! Runs a little big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for the priceBy Sherry | October 31, 2018My daughter is 6 years old, very thin and average height. I ordered the medium (8-10 year) size because all the reviews said it ran small. It fit good! Turned out super cute and was not hanging off of her.Was this review helpful to you?
- So Cute!By Current Customer | September 23, 2017This costume is so cute and very well made. My granddaughter absolutely loves it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nicest one in the market. Runs small.By Iliana | October 2, 2016After searching the web and trying out the ones at the stores, we ordered this leopard costume hoping it would be The One. My 8 year old daughter was very happy to see how nice this costume looked on her. I ordered a large size hoping to use it more than once, however, it runs small. So it fits kind of snug right now. She is a size 10 and I thought the large would be a size 12. It is still the nicest one in the market. She plans to use black leggings instead of tights and I got her a black tank top for underneath since the Velcro on the back didn't quite close it completely. It has 2 Velcro little squares for closure only. The leg portion of the costume has an elastic band at one end and it's a bit tight. I recommend you shake it well immediately after opening or you'll have glitter all over. Overall, very nice. Order a larger one.Was this review helpful to you?