Seashell Mermaid Costume
- Corset top
- Blue polyester corset w/ turquoise lacing on side
- Seashells & starfish patches are attached to shoulder strap
- 2 shimmering white seashells decorate the bust
- Green mesh dangles from corset & looks like seaweed
- Skirt features layers of shiny white, blue, & green tulle
- Also included, seashell hair piece
It seems like there used to be way more mermaid sightings than we have nowadays. And the conspiracy theorists will try to tell you that the CIA was probably involved, but we're afraid that all of us might bear a little of the blame. Because how are people supposed to see mermaids when they don't know the first thing about tracking down mythical creatures? And when was the last time any of us spent any time at all searching for the elusive denizens of the barrier reef that separates real life from the imagination?
So it's understandable that some people can't tell an authentic Seashell Mermaid costume like this from False Barnacle Mer-person Garb, which isn't nearly as bright or beautiful as the real thing. The trick lies in counting the number of scutes between the dorsal eminence and the caudal peduncle, but all those shimmering scales make identification difficult, even for trained professionals. And all the cryptozoologists we know are way too busy tracking down Bigfoot to help us make heads or tails of the stuff we find lying on the beach!
Okay, we don't actually know that much about merfolk. However, we did realize that we should spend more of our spare time looking for mythical creatures, and we do think that this brilliant costume deserves more attention than the average fish story. But let's be honest: looking this good, nobody's going to believe that you simply washed up on the beach!
|Medium / Large||Corset Chest||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Medium / Large||Corset Length||23"||58cm|
|Medium / Large||Skirt Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Medium / Large||Skirt Length||45"||114cm|
- Great costume! Comes with accessories that add detail!By TeacherMom | January 27, 2017I used a garment steamer to fluff layers of tulle, netting, bodice, appliques and ribbon. I put a sheer, mesh blouse underneath for modesty. Super cute costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Bride CostumeBy Anonymous | November 26, 2013I got married in this wonderful dress on Halloween. Everybody loved it. Thank you for this wonderful design. It was very comfortable to wear and good quality- I will definately wear my "wedding dress" again ;o )Was this review helpful to you?
- Its okayBy Current Customer | March 14, 2017You guys are awesome with your services, this particular item I'm not a fan of it looks great in the picture but a little bit closer its not that wow for me for someone else it could be different. You guys still have great stock and great services and definitely recommend you.Was this review helpful to you?