Plus Size Women's Snow White Costume
- Stand up collar
- Hair ribbon
- 100% polyester tricot and stretch velvet
- Royal blue bodice & lower sleeves have metallic gold braid trim
- Puffed upper sleeves are shiny red polyester tricot trimmed with yellow satin ribbons
- Gathered floor length skirt is shimmering yellow tricot
- Stand-up collar is polyfoam covered w/ white tricot w/ red underside
- Collar attaches to dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener dots
- Hair ribbon is red satin
- Also available in standard size
Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?
Apples have been used in all manner of ways. The most tasty is perhaps, the pie. Apple slices, spiced with cinnamon, and nutmeg, baked to perfection in a flaky crust. They represent knowledge. The apple as a symbol for learning has been around since biblical times. It is also the symbol for one of the most widely used companies in the history of the world: Apple. With their IPhones, IPads, and Mac computers.
And, ever since 1937, we have associated the apple with evil queens trying to poison sweet young girls. That wicked queen was also our new way of looking at step mothers. Wicked. Cruel. Evil. Snow White wants nothing more than to please her step mother. But, with all step-mother/daughter stories there is no pleasing the step mother. The Evil Queen orders Snow White murdered.
But, look at beautiful, sweet Snow White. We can understand why the Huntsman was unable to kill the lovely Snow White. This Halloween you can have people fawning at your beauty in this Plus Size Women's Snow White Costume. The women will be jealous, and the men will be going out of their way to wait on your every whim. While wearing this costume however, you might want to stay away from apples. That means no apple pie, no Apple products, and if an old hag hands you some food maybe just give it someone else.
In the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, dwells Snow White, fairest of them all.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Loved itBy Christina | November 5, 2019It was the perfect costume. Looked just like the picture and was great quality. Only problem I had was the elastic in the sleeves being too tight but I was able to wear it all day. Worth the money. So glad I ordered it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Disney representedBy Anonymous | November 3, 2014It was everything it said it was. The fit was perfect! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think if be a Disney princess much less Snow White...but it was perfect!Was this review helpful to you?
- Way to smallBy Katny | August 24, 2020Size 3XIt runs at least a size too small. I wear a 3x in everything and I could even get this over my shoulders. Very disappointing.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Anonymous | March 1, 2019I loved wearing this dress and felt just like Snow White. I ordered it in a size larger than I normally wear and it was perfect. The sleeves up top were very tight though. They had elastic in them that squeezed my arm so tight I couldn’t stand it. I cut out the elastic and then it was really perfect. The dress was made very well for the money. I am so glad I ordered this dress!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume!By Amy | November 3, 2018This costume is great! The gown is so beautiful and matches Snow White perfectly! The only issue I had with the costume is the headband is only a ribbon and not a band so I had to order my own. I won the costume contest at my job for best Disney Costume! Thanks for a great costume! I felt beautiful in it!Was this review helpful to you?
- The waste is extremely smallBy ShellyHoward | August 24, 2018I ordered both snow white costumes, both in the same size.. this costume i could not get over my shoulders, so i thought i would go in feet first. i could not get it past my knees. the waste is extremely small there is not stretch or give and take at all in the waste... I really liked this one with the long sleeves OCT is cold here. The 2nd snow white short sleeve one, was to big, and the length about 2 inches laid on the floor. I am 5'9.Was this review helpful to you?