Mrs. St. Nick Costume
- 100% polyester velvet & satin; 61% acrylic, 39% polyester faux fur
- Dress has back zipper, off-shoulder portrait neckline, wide bell sleeves
- Styled as fur-trimmed velvet gown w/ satin underskirt
- Fur edging at neckline, sleeve cuffs & skirt overlay, embroidered vines on bust & skirt overlay
- Tulle petticoat has elastic waistband
- Faux leather belt has gold-tone buckle
- Velvet hat has fur edging & pompom
Here's the thing about Mrs. Claus: she gets things done. Sure, Santa delivers the presents, he's the one climbing down the chimney, getting all the glory, but come on. You think he can pull all that off alone? Let us ask you this? Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep nine reindeer fed and stabled and fit 364 days a year? Let's not even get into the details on cleaning up after them. Elves help with that? Yeah right! The elves are strictly workshop elves ever since they unionized. So there goes Mrs. Claus, making sure the ship sails smoothly.
And speaking of elves, do you think it's easy corralling and organizing hundreds of workers throughout the year, keeping track of schedules and assignments, ensuring proper lunch breaks and that all OSHA guidelines are met? It's a massive job. But there she is, day after day, making sure the trains run on time. Santa is why Christmas is delightful for you and I. Mrs. Claus, on the other hand, is why Christmas has always been on December 25th, never pushed back due to production delays, logistics problems, or sick or missing reindeer. You really think Santa is checking his list twice? Mrs. Claus is not only checking it, she's correcting all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Mrs. Claus isn't a Mrs. at all. She's a queen. Queen Claus, making sure every Christmas is as wonderful and joyous as it should be. Put on this costume and show people what a true queen is: capable, fierce, and powerful. Queen Claus.
- A Happy Mrs ClausBy Janie B | January 8, 2022Height 5 '8' | Weight 187 | Size X-LargeThe dress fits to size as all of my costumes I have purchased in the past from Halloween Costumes. I don't worry anymore if it's going to fit or not so I'm a lifetime customer. It was a little awkward putting the dress on since the neck part didn't come apart and trying to find the sleeves while putting it on. Once I got it on the dress fit beautifully.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mrs Clause outfitBy L Krebs | October 27, 2021Height 5.6 | Weight 165 | Size X-LargeI was gifted this dress for my birthday by my mother so that I could be Mrs Clause when my husband plays Santa Clause at Christmas.
The dress is pretty true to size and I feel pretty comfortable in it.
Down side is that it is super wrinkled and instructions say it must be dry cleaned.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?