Women's Plus Size Deluxe Mrs Claus Costume
- 100% polyester velvet, broadcloth & faux fur
- Red velvet dress has concealed back zipper
- Collar, cuffs, & hemline are trimmed w/ white faux fur
- White broadcloth apron has self-fabric ties, lace edging
- Red velvet cap has elastic band & ruffled lace edging
- Available in standard size
- Wire rimmed glasses have plastic lenses
The Long Night
Everyone knows that Santa Claus has a lot on his plate. So, how does someone who delivers toys to all the good girls and boys in a single night find time to stay cheerful and keep his belly looking like a bowl full of jelly? That's where Mrs. Claus comes in, and dressing up in our festive Plus Size Mrs. Claus Costume can let you use some of her holiday magic for your next Christmas party!
So, how does St. Nick do his job? Long story short, St. Nick would zonk out before he even got done visiting half of all the kids in the world if not for Mrs. Claus's help. When he heads out on his sleigh every Christmas Eve, he always makes sure he has a big box of Mrs. Claus's famous Christmas cookies with a big thermos full of hot cocoa to keep himself going during those long stretches of the journey! Mrs. Kringle's baked goodies are a big deal in the North Pole, helping Santa and all the elves push through the toughest parts of their massive holiday preparations! So, it's pretty safe to assume we all owe her a huge thank you.
Design & Details
Mrs. Claus is very humble though, and she loves seeing her family and friends be happy during the holidays. When we designed this exclusive costume, we made sure to capture her love of bringing joy to others. The soft and cozy dress and matching bonnet look like they're from a classic Christmas storybook, and the included apron and wire-framed costume glasses complete this lovely outfit. Your holiday festivities will be so cheerful, everyone will swear Mrs. Claus herself was running the show!
The Holiday Spirit
If you want help give the family a healthy dose of holiday spirit this year, then look no further than this festive Christmas costume! You can even pair up with one of our Santa Claus costumes to recreate the classic couple from the North Pole.
|2X||Dress Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|6X||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018This costume is the perfect fit, perfect color and made from the perfect material. Not too light, not too heavy. Our next purchase is going to be a new Santa suit and we will definitely be shopping at your costume company. Thank you so much for your helpful size guide.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Quality / Excellent FitBy MARTHA D. | December 15, 2013Good quality - no velcro - a REAL zipper. The size finder was a wonderful tool that helped me be sure it would fit well and IT DID. Usually costumes run small but this ran true to size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful and it fitsBy Peggy J Kuhnley | March 18, 2020My husband has played Santa many times over the 40+ years and has always enjoyed doing so. Last year he ordered himself a new and outstandingly elegant Santa Claus outfit. At the end of the year we were asked if we would be interested in playing Santa & Mrs. Claus for the town's new Santa house during December of 2020. We agreed and I began to search for my own outfit. I had to wait a month or two but it was well worth it. I did have a small problem, the apron arrived damaged. I called and Halloween Costumes customer service and they immediately replaced it. My husband ordered and received a second Santa outfit that is not so ornate and he loves it too. Now we are all set to share the Santa experience with the children of our village and with those who come from the surrounding rural communities. Thank you. I wish I had pictures but there is only the two of us and we would most like to have one of the both of us. But when we have it taken, I will post an update.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...This is so much fun! We're so glad that you found the right Mrs. Claus costume! Hopefully, you and Santa will be spreading Christmas cheer with this costume for years to come! Looking forward to any pictures you end up taking.
- Perfect Costume!By Current Customer | November 28, 2019Received the costume within 2 days, shipped to Canada. I ordered a few sizes too big as many times, they trend to fit smaller than indicated but not this one, it is true to size! So it's way too big but with a couple of adjustments here and there and with the apron, I am able to pull it off. The office staff love it. Great costume and deliver time was fantastic!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a fun way to make your Christmas time extra special! This Mrs. Claus costume is such a classic. Thanks for letting future Christmas revelers know about the fit!
- Great Fit and LengthBy Mary Claus | September 20, 2019Being a taller, fuller-figured Mrs. Claus, this dress is perfect. I was leary on purchasing outfits online but I am extremely pleased with this item. The quality is excellent. It looks and feels like a "true" Claus outfit should. I will definitely be ordering more items in the future.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 22, 2018I had to shorten the skirt and sleeves quite a bit, but that's ok. I'm 5'2" so to be expected. Also needed ironing really bad. Otherwise, it fit well and was of good quality. The fur could be nicer, but I pinned a pretty Christmas broch on the collar and it looked very nice.Was this review helpful to you?
- Decent qualityBy lisa | December 19, 2018The dress fit well and matched the santa suit available on the site. Had great photo sessions with SantaWas this review helpful to you?
- great costumeBy Current Customer | December 17, 2018The costume looks great. I am 5'2" , normally wear a 16-18 plus size dress and have very large hips. I was concerned about the length and which size to get. I ordered the 2x and it fit perfectly. The dress itself drags on the floor, but when I put the apron on, it could be lifted up a few inches to be the perfect length. The hip area of the dress had plenty of room for me to move around in. I wore it only once so far. I wore it while riding on an open cab firetruck to tour our community. If you are planning on wearing it outside for a long period of time, be sure to wear some extra layers under it. Otherwise, it is very comfortable to be worn inside.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 11, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 9, 2018This was awesome! but the trim is coming off already!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By 4sixx2 | December 8, 2018Very well made. True to size. Perfect for those party & school Santa visits. Worth the money!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for a costume - not for ongoing useBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018My husband is Santa and I was hoping to be able to use this as a base for my Mrs. Claus outfit. I planned on upgrading the fur because I knew that wouldn't be what I wanted. I had not anticipated the material of the dress would be so stiff and not plush. For a costume it would be great but for continued use I'd recommend something nicer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018very good costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Wrinkles / cleaningBy Anonymous | November 27, 2018I received my costume today. It fits great and I can’t wait to wear it. But, how do you clean it? What is the best way to get the wrinkles out from the packaging? I was hoping the description gave care instructions, but I don’t see any. Thanks.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018This will make working Thanksgiving much more fun and giveaway candy I will enjoy this and it fits love itWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Dont really like the color or material of the dress, Santa suit is darker and so much nicer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love being Mrs. CBy Anonymous | November 29, 2017This is my 6th year wearing this outfit as Mrs. C for a holiday parade and other events. The fit is perfect. I lost the mop cap and replaced it with a white faux fur headband, which is a little warmer when outside. Looks great! Last year the nylon zipper separated, but I was able to repair it and now only zip it down 3/4 of the way. I've had many, many compliments on this outfit and have even convinced a couple 10 year old girls that I was the real Mrs. C. Enjoy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Mrs. Claus costumeBy Anonymous | November 26, 2016Very pleased with order - fits like it was made for me. The wig could be a little longer - the sides don't cover my short hair very well. Everything else was perfect and I received the order a week before it was promised. Will definitely order from this site again.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so happy to hear about this! I'm sorry about the wig not fitting as well as you had hoped, but I certainly appreciate you taking the time to review this. I look forward to doing business with you in the future!
- Wonderful! Wonderful!By Anonymous | October 26, 2016Hi,
I love my new Mrs Santa costume. I ordered a 3X, it is proportioned correctly and it is roomy. Even the sleeves are very generous, which is a miracle! I am only 5 feet tall, so, I had to shorten the hem and sleeves and it still looks perfect!. I added a pretty trim to cover where I shortened it. This costume is well worth the money. And when I put my hat, dress and apron on, I become Mrs. Santa!! It's Magic!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Mrs. Claus CostumeBy Anonymous | August 9, 2016I just received my costume and my Mrs Claus and I are very pleased with the quality of the material of the material and its appearance. I really appreciate that the site has a simple exchange program in cases your Mrs Claus does not match the costume ordered.Was this review helpful to you?
- Mrs. Claus Outfit is Terrific!By floridagirl | May 21, 2016I just received my Mrs. Clause Christmas outfit and I love it! I bought the plus size, and I wear a 16 regularly. The dress is a little loose and very comfortable; the velvety fabric is just fine for a dress at this price, the fake fur looks good and all in all, the outfit is really nice. I highly recommend it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Mrs Claus an overwhelming successBy Lynn | December 29, 2015Everyone loved this costume. Very comfortable. The only problem was the zipper was improperly sewn and very cheap. Had to have it repaired. Considering the price of the costume this should not have occurred!Was this review helpful to you?
- apronBy Current Customer | December 22, 2015all was great except the apron should be largerWas this review helpful to you?
- TOO BIG FOR 1XBy Anonymous | October 6, 2015I tried XL and it was too small - 1X is too big.Was this review helpful to you?