Peter Pan Costume for Men
- Rope Belt
- Men's Peter Pan Costume
- 100% polyester
- Pullover tunic has jagged edges, laced placket
- Tie rope belt as desired
- Tights have elastic waistband
- Hat has attached feather in turned-up brim
Inner Lost Boy
Growing up stinks! Of course, you already know that. You’ve already went through that whole process. They tried to make you stop playing with toys and they tried to make you get a real job. They won’t let you do battle with Neverland pirates anymore. They won’t even let you pretend that you have the power to fly! We say nuts to that. Maybe it’s time to go back to the simpler times when you were younger. Maybe it’s time to cut your inner Peter Pan loose!
That’s right. You read that right. You can harness your inner Peter Pan this year. You can shirk those social expectations and pretend that you’re just a Lost Boy living in Neverland, even if just for a day! All you need is a thirst for adventure, a nimble sword arm, some happy thoughts, and the right outfit to tie it all together.
This men’s Peter Pan costume should get you into a youthful spirit! This simple costume is based on the iconic storybook character and comes with a top, tights, belt, and hat. The tunic-style top is a forest green color and has scalloped edges on the sleeves and around the neck. It has a rope tie in front as well. The tights are light green and stretch to fit. The white rope belt ties around the waist and the pointed greet hat even comes with a feather.
Watch Out for Hook!
Make sure to conjure up some happy thoughts when you wear this men’s Peter Pan costume. They might not actually get you airborne, but they may just help you tap into your inner child to enjoy this classic fantasy outfit. Make sure to bring a toy sword along with you, since you never know when you’ll bump into that nasty pirate, Captain Hook.
|X-Small||Tights Waist||up to 30"||up to 76cm|
|Small||Tights Waist||up to 32"||up to 81cm|
|Medium||Tights Waist||up to 34"||up to 86cm|
|Large||Tights Waist||up to 36"||up to 91cm|
|X-Large||Tights Waist||up to 38"||up to 97cm|
- Best I've FoundBy Daniel | November 18, 2018Best peter pan costume I've found online that isnt extremely overpriced. Looks really good, Fits well, got loads of compliments :)Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is weirdBy Current Customer | November 5, 2020Height 5'7 | Weight 140 | Size SmallBought a men's small based off the sizing chart and the tunic fit well, but the tights were MUCH smaller than a "small". The tights were more of a kid's Large.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just OkayBy Anonymous | October 22, 2020Height 5’11” | Weight 235 | Size X-LargeTop And hat fit fine but the tights are tiny. They look like they’re child sized. Even if they fit the top isn’t “tunic” length and won’t cover what it needs to.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- MEN'S LARGE...... HA HA HA HA HA!!!By Anonymous | October 21, 2020Height 6'5" | Size LargeI purchased the Adult Large costume, Most people would say I am thin, I am 6'5 however. The size chart has no indication of a height requirement. Tunic & hat fit great, tights not so much. I can barely get them halfway up my thigh. My wife who is 5'1 tried them on as well and she could not get them on either. The did however fit my 4'-9" tall 9-year old perfectly. I contacted Halloweencostumes.com and they thought the tights may had been mispackaged and were happy to send me a replacement.........well same story with the replacement, tights still don't fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh no! We're sorry about the tights. We'll be sure and take note to see if we can improve the fit of this Peter Pan costume in the future!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?