Men's Hippie Costume
- Head Sash
- Poly/Cotton white long sleeved shirt w/ red trim
- Colorful flower design vest
- Matching elastic waistband pants
- Also included, head sash
They say that if you remember the 60s you weren’t really there. Does that mean if you’re 30 years old you definitely were there? Let’s assume that’s the case while we tell you about about how amazing that decade was.
Weren’t the 60s the best? Countercultural movements like anti-authoritarianism, free love, and Petticoat Junction were in full force. Legendary bands like The Beatles, The Who, Led Zepplin, and The Archies taught us freedom and opened our hearts through the power of rock and roll. Mind-altering substances like Pop-Tarts, Lucky Charms, and Doritos were cheap and readily available. Mr. Ed spoke, and the country listened. And as the great Dr. Timothy Leary famously said, “Turn on, tune in, drop dead.” Or was that Alfred E. Newman?
The 60s were an era when hippies roamed the earth. Who had it better than them? They had no job, no hangups, not a care in the world, really. All they needed was a garishly painted mini bus, a yellow ribbon in their hair, and some to wars to protest and they had it made. This Halloween dress up as this seminal American figure and show people around you that you’re above petty distractions like materialism, consumerism, and deodorant. The psychedelic matching pants, vest, and head sash are sure to blow minds. “Far out, man!”
|Standard||Waist||24" - 44"||61cm - 112cm|
- The size is more like extra extra large, not standard at allBy Shelly | February 15, 2022Height 1.75 cm | Weight 78 kg | Size StandardThe size is more like extra extra large, not standard at all. It looks terrible because of that.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?