Women's Fringe Hippie Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric; 63% rayon, 31% cotton, 6% polyester faux suede
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Minidress has a scoop neck, long bell sleeves
- All-over paisley print
- Faux suede vest has long fringe at hem and above bust
- Headband is same fabric as dress, 45" long; tie as desired
- Faux suede boot covers have elastic bands at top, two tiers of long fringe
Summertime Day Dream
We always imagine sunshine and flowers when we're picturing ourselves being a part of the hippie culture. It's not that strange, after all, it's not the squares that invented the term "summer of love". So we've come up with a plan. Next time we're feeling low about bad weather, we've decided to get in touch with our inner hippie. We'll close the curtains against the autumn rain, put on some Peter, Paul, and Mary, and burn some Nag Champa. Sure, we're not dancing around in a San Fransico Park with flowers in our hair. But living the hippie dream is all about attitude. If you're laid back enough, you never have to stop looking at life through summer-tinted sunglasses!
Details & Design
Our in-house designers know the importance of the hippie vibe, that's why they were so liberal when it came to adding fringe to this costume. This Made by Us fringe hippie costume will keep you feeling sunny with the orange paisley dress and fringe vest over top. Fitted with a short skirt and bell sleeves, you can almost hear the Grateful Dead turn up when you open the costume's package. The ensemble is finished off with layered fringe boot covers for a look that'll make you want to make that fringe shake and shimmy!
If living the good life is all about counterculture inspiration than we know why it's so great to have a great hippie costume. Top this ensemble off with a pair of sunglasses, some peace sign jewelry, and some wild dance moves and you'll be ready to roll. After all, dressing in this high-quality costume is a lot less complicated than renovating a VW Bus and living a nomadic lifestyle. It's a shortcut to feeling groovy without attending laughing yoga. And sure, you might take some actions on your hippie ambitions in the future but we all know you've got to dress for the job you want!
|Small||Dress Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Large||Vest Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Perfect outfit - from head to toe! Priced right too!!Was this review helpful to you?
- GrooveyBy Anonymous | October 15, 2018I had a hard time finding a hippie costume that wasn't too short until I found this one! I am 5'8 and 54 years old. This costume hits above the knee but not so far above that you feel as if your butt is on display for everyone. The dress is made well (it even zips in the back) and the vest is really cute once I ironed out the fringes. I purchased the XL and it fits perfectly. I normally wear about a size 14 top and 12 bottom. I purchased a pair of gogo boots to complete my outfit. I also paid for the 3 day shipping, and the item was delivered in 3 days by ups. Can't wait to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?