Women's Hippie World Peace Costume
- 100% polyester psychedelic print fabric
- Pullover midriff top has elastic in lower edge
- 18" long cord fringe sewn into sleeve seams
- Bell-bottom pants have elastic waistband
- Fabric flowers are attached to elastic headband
At first glance, this costume is obvious. The look is obviously from the late sixties and early seventies, right? There's the psychedelic pattern straight out of a mod seventies interior design book. You can just picture it paired with lush avocado green shag carpeting. Then there are those flared pants, ripped straight out of an Orange County yearbook from the 1970s. And the fringe... no one could get enough of that faux western style in the late '60s.
So how could it be that we think this particular hippie look might actually be rooted in nineties nostalgia? That would be the adorable fitted crop top! The nineties was a time that was also filled with a longing for another decade which was the seventies. Looks like looking back is a national past time. Do nostalgia right by going with an outfit that brings back memories whether the people around you grew up grooving to radical tunes. No matter when you're from, it's all peace and love, man.
Details & Design
Depart from basic hippie designs with this next level Made by Us World Peace Hippie costume! The look breaks the mold with a pattern created by our in-house designers and applied to high-waisted bell bottom pants. The crop top is fitted with long sleeves bearing luxurious pink fringe to make your dance moves extra radical. Topped off with a flower crown, you're sure to spread peace, love, and harmony wherever you go!
Say your Peace
This outfit is just about good to go straight out of the package. Keep your hair natural and slip on some platform shoes to compliment your bellbottoms just right. All you need to do now is find your tribe. We suggest traveling to California in a VW Bus, that usually does the trick!
|X-Small||Top Length||12 3/4"||32cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 35"||61cm - 89cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||25" - 37"||64cm - 94cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Medium||Top Length||13 1/4"||34cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Top Length||13 3/4"||35cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||30" - 43"||76cm - 109cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Cheap MaterialBy Madeline | November 2, 2022Overall the outfit is very similar to the picture. The fringe is very long and got tangled easily, but looks nice. The material of the pants and shirt were very thin and a little cheap. I think for the price it is not worth it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but very skimpyBy Karen | January 22, 2022Height 5'7 | Weight 150 | Size LargeThis was adorable but i had to return it as it was really skimpy. The pants were soooo short , the top barely covered me, and the fabric was way too thin. Too bad, i loved the look!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Sadie | October 21, 2021Height 5’4 | Weight 132 | Size MediumThis costume is sooo cute! The only problem I ran into was how the top fit. I’m a larger chested girl, and since this top is so high cut, there’s no wiggle room. Besides that, lovely costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy SLC | October 20, 2021Size LargeVery cute on my daughter. Runs a little small so we ordered up. Fringes are very cheap but cute costume overallBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?