Children's Hippie Poncho
- 100% polyester
- Tie-dye print, fringed edges
- V-placket has same-fabric ties
- Braided fabric headband can be tied as desired
Does your little one have a free spirit like you? Does she know how to dance to the wildest beat even if she hasn't listened to a full Grateful Dead album yet? Can you see her taking to the streets for equal rights, justice, and peace? She just might be a hippie at heart! While parents in the sixties might have worried when they saw their kids getting drawn to radical patterns and progressive conversation, folks these days recognize a bright future for their kids! You can imagine a future that includes art, music, and brewing homemade kombucha. What's not to love about the modern hippie lifestyle? Embrace your kiddo's love of all things radical with a Child Hippie Poncho that'll make her look as groovy as she feels!
Want a high-quality hippie look that your child can wear again and again? This tie-dye printed, fringe-edged poncho comes with a braided fabric headband to match, to make sure your kiddo is ready to get into character as soon as she unwraps this look.
While there are plenty of kids dressing up as hippies out there, this look stands out, even among a funky crowd! Whether you're helping your little one find the perfect look for Halloween, a play, or even a pop concert, this look will help your kiddo feel like a true flower child. Pair it with fade sunglasses, peace sign accessories, and a laid-back attitude and your child's costume will be complete. Thank goodness, cause we can all use a little more peace, love, and harmony!
|Standard||Length (at center front)||24"||61cm|
- Super cuteBy Kellen | May 3, 2022Height 5 ft 5 in | Weight 75 lbsWe ordered this for a play my daughter is in and its super cute and comfortable. Would recommendBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?