Ladies 50s Costume
- 100% polyester dress w/ back zipper
- Halter style dress ties behind neck, elastic waistband & back neckline
- Women's 50s Prom Dress
- Petticoat has elastic waistband, ruffled tulle tiers
- Belt has waist ties
A Fabulous Fifties Flashback
What do you see when you think about the 1950s? Do pictures of sock hops and poodle skirts pop into your head, or are you more of a “hot rods and leather jackets” kinda gal? They're all pretty great looks, and no era did fashion better than the '50s, after all! If you're looking for a fun and flirty style that's hip in any crowd, check out this Ladies '50s Costume dress, and you'll be one cool looking cat, Suzy-Q!
Whether you're swing dancing with a partner or hand jiving solo, wearing this cute halter-style dress will add plenty of '50s pizzazz to any dance floor! The bright colors and flowing ruffled petticoat give your pictures Instagram worthy timeless appeal while the circle skirt makes twirling as you enter a room irresistible! Be sure to add some pearl costume jewelry and a pair of sassy heels to complete your nifty fifties ensemble.
Drive-ins, Diners, and Divas
So, now that you know how to dress on your vintage-themed outing, have you decided what you're gonna do? We suggest swinging by the malt shop or the drive-in to check out what everyone else is up to, but these days, places like that might be tough to find. Hey, we have an idea for a great way to show off your cheery new look! You could always tape some cardboard fins to the back of your car so it looks like a '57 Chevy, take a video projector and an ice cream maker to the park, and set up your own '50s themed outdoor malt shop drive-in for all your pals. That sounds pretty swell to us! Just don't forget to take plenty photos of you posing in this polka-dot dress, this is one for the books!
|Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||29" - 34"||74cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Standard||Chest||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|Standard||Waist||26" - 39"||66cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
- Ladies 50's CostumeBy Mary Fuchs | August 23, 2016Was very nice material and fast shipping. Fit wonderful. Only one small complaint. Had to sew a hole in it right away. About 2 inch hole in seam at the waist. Can see where it was missed when sewed. Otherwise is great.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hi Mary! I'm so sorry that the costume arrived like that, however I'm happy to know you have the skills available to fix it. I have reached out to you via e-mail with a little something just for you, and I appreciate the feedback. Thank you!
- PerfectBy Rose Preston | January 25, 2017This dress is exactly what I thought it would be.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great and fits well.By Anonymous | January 28, 2015I ordered an XL and it fits as you would expect. The material feels as if it will last in the dress. The petticoat is on the cheaper side but as cheap petticoat go, it hasn't ripped yet and I'm sure it will last through the event that I planned to wear it to. It's worth the price and looks very cute.Was this review helpful to you?