Sock Hop Cutie Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Dress styled to look like skirt & blouse w/ belt; has back zipper
- Blouse portion is pink w/ notched collar, short cuffed sleeves, non-functional buttons
- Skirt is black w/ pink polka dots & music note appliques
- Black belt w/ silver-tone buckle sewn to front waist
- Satin ribbon waist ties to adjust fit
- Scarf is same fabric as skirt; measures 32" by 5"
The 50s are back, baby! You've seen Grease dozens, maybe hundreds of times. You've ached for the spirit of the 1950s, the Cadillacs, the "I Like Ike" buttons, and especially the Sock Hops! Are you a Rizzo? Tough as nails, sarcastic and ready to take on the world? Or maybe you're a Sandy, sweet and soft-spoken but finally awakening to living outside the box, loving Danny Zuko, and having a good time (obviously we've seen Grease a bunch and know every song by heart). Whoever you are or whoever you want to be, now you can in this classic 50s style dress that will leave the guys going ga-ga over you, ready to get in their Thunderbirds and drive you out to the cliffs to neck (do people still neck? Actually, don't answer that. Not our business). So head back to a time when rock and roll ruled the night, poodle skirts were on every girl, and polka dots were king (who are we kidding, polka dots are always king).
Alright, admit it: you're afraid. But trust us, time travel is completely safe. Yes, it used to be quite risky, yes there was that one time a guy went back and made it so we never evolved past monkeys, but we fixed that! Now we've been completely assured that any time travel is mostly harmless. Especially if you're only going back to the 50s! What's the worst that could happen? Okay, maybe the worst that could happen is you bump into your future parents and make it so they never get together, thereby causing you to slowly dissolve from the timeline, but that's like... so rare. So get ready for the sock hop and cut a rug, cutie! The 50s are waiting!
|X-Small||Chest||30 1/2" - 32 1/2"||77cm - 83cm|
|X-Small||Waist||24 1/2" - 26 1/2"||62cm - 67cm|
|Small||Chest||32 1/2" - 34 1/2"||83cm - 88cm|
|Small||Waist||25 1/2" - 27 1/2"||65cm - 70cm|
|Medium||Chest||34 1/2" - 36 1/2"||88cm - 93cm|
|Medium||Waist||27 1/2" - 29 1/2"||70cm - 75cm|
|Large||Chest||37 1/2" - 39 1/2"||95cm - 100cm|
|Large||Waist||30 1/2" - 32 1/2"||77cm - 83cm|
|X-Large||Chest||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Awe-mazing!By BrittniBaby | August 4, 2013I LOVE this dress. I use it for work since I work at a 50's diner. I am always getting compliments on it. It is adorable. I ordered a small and it fit me perfectly. The little scarf is the perfect touch for it! I love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Sock Hop Cutie DressBy Anonymous | December 4, 2015Wear a medium, bought a large, too small.Was this review helpful to you?
- love this dressBy Anonymous | October 13, 2015great quality material -pretty. Love it -runs a little snugWas this review helpful to you?
- Substandard qualityBy Anonymous | November 11, 2013The belt that tied in back came off at the seams the first time I wore it. Other than that, it was okay.Was this review helpful to you?