Plus Size Sock Hop Cutie Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Dress styled to look like skirt & blouse w/ belt; has back zipper
- Blouse portion is pink w/ notched collar, short cuffed sleeves, non-functional buttons
- Skirt is black w/ pink polka dots & music note appliques
- Black belt w/ silver-tone buckle sewn to front waist
- Satin ribbon waist ties to adjust fit
- Scarf is same fabric as skirt; measures 32" by 5"
After your time machine has come to a complete stop and the smoke begins to clear, you'll only have a few seconds to undo your safety harness and try to figure out what year it is. This can be really tricky, since the first clue is usually in whatever music you hear when you crack a window. But if it's one of the catchy tunes that topped the charts in the early days of rock 'n' roll, you might have no idea when you've landed!
Because you can still hear a lot of those iconic songs on the radio today. They never quite went out of style! That's why we offer this Plus Size Sock Hop Cutie Costume, one of several exclusive outfits designed to aid time travellers in their decade-hopping excursions. Whether you've truly arrived in the 1950s or just one more era nostalgic for the simple pleasures of the poodle skirt and the soda fountain, this great outfit should elicit a warm welcome from anyone you might bump into. The pink blouse and polka dots of the skirt and scarf are practically universal signs of good will and cheer, and the music note appliques say put another dime in the jukebox!
And since you've got to be able to put on your disguise in a snap, we've combined the skirt, blouse, and belt into a dress. Slip it on and add the matching scarf for a complete look in a fraction of the time and trouble. Just don't forget to brush up on your jitterbug, because you're going to look fully-equipped for a dance!
|1X||Chest||42" - 45"||107cm - 114cm|
|2X||Chest||45" - 48"||114cm - 122cm|
|3X||Chest||50" - 53"||127cm - 135cm|
|4X||Chest||57" - 60"||145cm - 152cm|
|4X||Dress Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|5X||Chest||62" - 67"||157cm - 170cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Complete rip off.By Current Customer | January 7, 2018Orderd the dress for my mothers 70th birthday party. The belt was sewn on of centered. There was a big seam right down the front of the skirt. Made it look like a giant butt. And music notes were on the side. Not front left side of dress.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit greatBy brydune | August 15, 2016I bought this for my special needs sis for a 50's dance and future Halloween costume. Not knowing anything about the outfit, I ordered 2X just to make sure it would fit.
The 2X fit perfectly and was easy to put on. The shirt and skirt is a one piece and has a tie in the back. The front belt buckle was a little loose and there was no way to tighten it. The pink shirt was thick enough not to be see thru.
Overall, she loved it and had many great reviews.
I also ordered the pink glasses and saddle shoes.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute as a ButtonBy Gail Adolph | January 25, 2016I received my Sock Hop Cutie costume and ordered a 3x i usually wear a 2x just in case ran smaller.It is so adorable and well made everyone loved it . Now i need the peticoat to stand out some.Very nice Thank Halloween Costumes . com for making plus costumes for hard to find sizes. We are wearing them for our Poka Keno Party in October.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for priceBy Karen | April 19, 2021Height 5’11” | Weight 315 | Size 5XA little short but I’m tall. Thin weight but fine for the party. One piece and fits fineBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jessica | September 30, 2020Size 5XBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019Not bad for a costume to wear one or twice. Seams in the wrong places. Very thin materialWas this review helpful to you?
- It's for workBy Donna | October 15, 2016I love it, hope my work willWas this review helpful to you?
- sock hop cutie costumeBy brydune | January 1, 2016great style costume. Fun too.Was this review helpful to you?