Light Up Reaper Costume for Kids
- Robe w/ Light-Up Chest Plate
- 100% polyester jersey knit & cheesecloth
- Jersey knit robe has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Robe has styrofoam chest plate molded & painted w/ gilded ribs
- Mask has molded foam skull face, attached jersey & cheesecloth hood that covers entire head
- Chest plate & mask light up w/ blue LEDs
- Requires 6 AG13 button batteries--3 for robe & 3 for mask (demo batteries included)
Your Number's Up
Ahh, harvest time. A season full of joy, merriment, and bounty....unless we're talking about the soul harvest, that is! Back in the terrifying days of the Bubonic Plague, people were understandably dealing with a lot of death, so they came up with a shorthand way of talking about it: the Grim Reaper. This skeleton figure had a sinister black robe and sharp scythe it used to, well, reap souls. It must have enjoyed the publicity, because it stuck around even after the rats and fleas weren't making it quite so hard for people to go on living. The vermin might be less of an issue now, but the Reaper is still merrily reaping away! Watch out!
Spread fear like the plague this Halloween with a Light Up Reaper Costume for Kids! The ankle-length long-sleeved robe is the perfect foreboding outfit for someone whose job is scaring people to death - sometimes literally! The front of the robe is sewn with artfully shredded fabric to look as though the Reaper's robe is torn to explose its gilded ribcage and spine that light up (please note that there is no heart - pleading will get you nowhere!). The hood is attached to the mask: A gilded skeleton face that lights up! Demo batteries included.
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The remorseless Reaper is here for your soul! It listens to no tears, accepts no bribes - ooh, what's that? A full-size candy bar? Never mind, you're safe till next Halloween.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review