Phantom Kids Costume
- Glasses with Fade-In/Fade-Out Mechanism
- 100% polyester
- Robe has self-fabric ties at back of neck. jagged cuffs & hemline
- Tie self-fabric belt at waist as desired
- Hood has padded front edge, mesh face covering--vision will be obstructed
- Pair of fade-in/fade-out glasses have battery pack
- Requires 3 AA batteries
Death can be a friggen terrifying idea, but it all comes out of the fear of the unknown. Since nobody knows what death really looks like, none of us are quite sure what to expect. And, the drawings that we’ve put together from various cultures throughout the world doesn’t make the idea any more inviting. Of course, we’ve also been taught all our lives not to judge a book by its cover. Perhaps the floating haunt and skeletal face and casual ownership of a massive harvesting scythe and the dark, grim, black robes that seem to wither the wind is only Death at skeletal face value. Maybe we just need to get to know Death a little better before we start freaking out!
Of course, that provokes an interesting question. What of the Deaths of other creatures? Is there a Dog Death? A little black lab in a floating shroud that carries an ancient rawhide in its mouth? Or, since we brought up a rather tragic concept, what about a Child Death? Surely such an entity would have a calmer appearance to handle such a delicate situation, right?
Well, turns out that kids just aren’t afraid of that much and you can prove that with this Kid’s Phantom costume. Death takes an unexpected and horrific turn with this back-tied fabric robe with jagged hemline and cuffs. It cinches at the waist with a matching sash of dark black. The real marker is the padded hood and the mesh face covering that prevents (or helps) us from seeing the true face of death. Unfortunately, after a few AA batteries, we instead get to see Death’s glowing red eyes. Well, there goes any idea that a Death Phantom tyke might be a bit more approachable! Finish that idea off for good with any number of accessories, including a scythe or hourglass pendant and remind everyone that Death comes for all!
|Small (4-6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Small (4-6)||Robe Length||35"||89cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Medium (8-10)||Robe Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Large (12-14)||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Large (12-14)||Robe Length||41"||104cm|
|X-Large (14-16)||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
|X-Large (14-16)||Robe Length||45"||114cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Very niceBy Sandra Hayek | October 15, 2019My soon overjoyed by this. He really loved it. He's 11 years old.Was this review helpful to you?
- cool costume, glowing eyes very unique, fast reliable deliveryBy Current Customer | October 9, 2016fits a little snug, go up a size you think you need. eye feature cool, but no where to place battery pack, have to clip it on, good value, excellent company.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sandra Hayek | October 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Cass | November 6, 2018My child really liked this costume but the way you have to wear the glasses for the costume it is pretty hard for a 4 year old to do.Was this review helpful to you?