RWBY Ruby Rose Crescent Scythe
- Standard: Coming Soon
- 3-Piece Toy Weapon
- Assembly Hardware Pack
- Assembly Instructions
- Pieces are foam over a rigid plastic core
- Blade is 48" long, assembled staff is 60" long
- Officially licensed
Tools of the Trade
It's no wonder the Grim Reaper chose the scythe as his signature tool of the trade -- it's perhaps the most frightening accessory of them all. Just look at that menacing curved blade, the imposing length of its staff, and that small point at the other end. When it comes to being menacing, there's no tool quite like the scythe.
So it's also no wonder Ruby Rose wields the Crescent Rose, a high-caliber Sniper-Scythe we first saw in the "Red" trailer. Its three modes -- storage mode, for transportation; rifle mode, for medium-length action; and scythe mode, the fully extended mid-to-close range preference -- make it an even more effective weapon!
This officially licensed RWBY Ruby Rose Crescent Scythe is a foam accessory over a rigid plastic core, with a forty-eight-inch-long blade and sixty-inch-long staff. It is the perfect melee and ranged weapon accessory to round out a Ruby Rose costume or RWBY group costume party!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Good..but…By Kayla | March 10, 2023Very good quality but poorly packaged and came in slightly damaged.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So happyBy Samantha | December 27, 2020I got this as a early Christmas gift and could not be any happier . It great quality and sturdy. It also came with everything to put it together. So can't wait to cosplay ruby with this...Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Amazing scytheBy Mika | August 27, 2021Height 5’6 | Size StandardIt’s absolutely amazing. It’s alittle heavy but it’s still awesome and looks great.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mika | August 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?