Girl's Voodoo Skeleton Costume
- Tank Top
- Girl's Voodoo Skeleton Costume
- Jacket & Skirt 100% polyester fabrics
- Tank Top & Leggings 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Jacket has attached shirt cuffs and appliqued skulls on jacket front & cuffs
- Tank Top has printed Skeleton design on front
- Skirt has back zipper and attached burlap detail around waist
- Leggings have printed skeleton design down front
- Hat is fabric covered foam and has attached hat band and burlap details
- NOTE: Petticoat NOT included
Does your child have an upcoming Halloween dance? In this world of princesses, bumble bees, and general bubbly sweet characters your child can bring back the true spirit of Halloween. No one really knows where we started to go astray. Halloween began as a way to scare spirits back to where they belong. All this cuteness is probably looking pretty enticing, if we're not careful we'll have a planet full of ghosts hanging out and admiring our modern fabrics and fashion innovations.
There's no doubt that it's much more fun to celebrate the scary side of things on Halloween. Pink dresses and cute ensembles can be worn at any time of the year but it's only every so often that a girl can wear that skeleton wear. This Voodoo skeleton packs a lot of power. It's easy for your daughter to feel commanding when she's rocking this fancy red and black coat with tails, skull detailing, and a layer of ruffles. Everyone respects coat tails. The full skirt with its bayou flair will make busting a move and trick-or-treating extra fun, talk about twirl factor! Those princesses will be shaking in their royal shoes when they see the skeleton printed tank and leggings, paired with the top hat she'll have people humbly asking her for a vial of that precious potion number 9.
Whether your daughter uses her Voodoo charms for good or evil is really up to her but you might want to confiscate that snakeskin in her potion supply cabinet just in case, give that school bully a chance to grow out of their funk before they're turned into a frog. While other people might be afraid of the dark you and your daughter know that it's hard to appreciate the light without shadow. Celebrate the season and do that Voodoo for a spell!
|Small||Shirt Length||15 3/4"||40cm|
|Small||Jacket Length||13 3/8"||34cm|
|Small||Leggings Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Shirt Length||16 3/4"||43cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||13 3/4"||35cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Shirt Length||17 3/4"||45cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||14 1/4"||36cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||18 3/4"||48cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Size LargeI bought this costume for my 3rd grader. The skirt is a zip up and is not adjustable. It fits her fine, but does not give at all, so fyi. The sleeves on the jacket are extra long and we had to pin them to allow her to get her hands out.
The costume overall is amazing and she absolutely loves it! It is made well and is not cheapy like many costumes we have had. It is very versatile for the unpredictable Fall weather. She can wear a long sleeve shirt under the tank top if it is colder and she is good to go. We bought some white and black face paint and copied the look on the pic. She has worn it for a few events so far and has gotten tons of compliments on it! Best costume she has picked out thus far.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?