Women's Voodoo Magic Costume
- 3 Piece Hat w/ Assembly Instructions
- 2 Hat Band Ties
- Bone Belt
- 2 Waist Sashes
- Makeup Instruction Booklet
- 100% polyester fabric & knit mesh
- Sleeveless pullover vest has ribbon waist ties to adjust fit
- Cutaway tailcoat jacket has silver-tone buttons at center front
- Printed skull armband on left sleeve, skull on back of jacket
- 3 pieces of hat connect w/ hook & loop fastener; tie mesh hat band as desired
- Plastic bones & skull are threaded on elastic cord for belt
- Tie knit mesh sashes as desired
- Necklace is plastic skeletal monkey hand & blood-red beads strung on elastic cord
Grits and Gris-gris
Your little shop of magic is far off the tourist track. You're not toting your "voodoo" wares in the French Quarter where people just might pick up the wrong knick knack and end up making the acquaintance of a lost spirit who decides to follow them home. No, people have to seek out your services. They travel the backroads of the Bayou in order to find your little house on tall stilts in the swampy landscape. But once they're there, you provide your hard traveling visitors with the real deal. Your carefully portioned potions help a heartbroken woman escape the shadow of her ex. You have preserved the art of protective gris-gris and powerful good vibe talismans. The best part? After you feed their spirit, your customers can be sure you've got some delicious southern food sizzling on the stove. Now, that's what we call full service!
This gorgeous, layered look might just convince you that you actually could stir up some magic. The coat has a cropped center, showing off the snakeskin patterned vest underneath. You'll also get the multi-colored sash ties that are layered under the bone and skull belt. A monkey hand necklace will remind folks of your other-worldly knowledge and the whole costume is polished off with the wrapped top hat.
Leveling with Laveau
If you're intrigued by the mystique of Voodoo than you've probably heard of Marie Laveau's legacy. Her customers in New Orleans ranged from the well to do upper crust to the desperate and enslaved people looking to fight their way out. People still talk about her power and influence over a hundred years after her death, leaving offerings at her grave. So this Halloween cast aside that basic witch look and get on a whole new level with this Voodoo look. Now, how about some potion number 9?
|X-Small||Jacket Length (back)||58"||147cm|
|Small||Jacket Length (back)||58"||147cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||60"||152cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||60"||152cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||60"||152cm|
|1X||Jacket Length (back)||60"||152cm|
- So much fun!By Suzy Frederic | October 26, 2020Height 5’4” | Weight 125 | Size SmallFit perfectly! Great quality. Love this costume and I may just wear it every year. Lol!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2020Height 5'6 | Weight 125 | Size MediumLove Love Love this costume!!! fits small so order a size bigger than you would normally wear.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Contest-Winning Costume!By Janet | April 24, 2020Freaking awesome costume. I won 1st place in a costume contest with it (wig, outfit, hat and full makeup as shown) out of over 100 people. $1,000 Cash Baby! High recommend!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! Congratulations on winning 1st prize! Your victory makes sense, you pulled off this voodoo costume perfectly! Thanks for letting us know how it turned out. We hope to see you next year!
- PERFECT!By Ratchet Mystic | November 27, 2020Height 5’7” | Weight 152 | Size LargeI sized up when ordering after reading other reviews. ITS PERFECT!!! I needed the costume for a game show Im appearing on and I am extremely pleased with how the look came together.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello!
We have to say that you are certainly looking enchanting in the Women's Voodoo Magic Costume! The make you applied is the perfect touch. Wishing you all the luck in your game show appearance!
- Loved it!By Anonymous | October 8, 2020Height 185lbs | Weight 185lbs | Size X-LargeOrdered this costume for a fun photo shoot. I got the xl just to make sure it wouldn’t be too tight. It worked out perfect for what we had planned just used a different wig.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You have captured our souls with these amaaaaazing pictures! You really put the magic in this Voodoo costume! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us and we're thrilled you love the costume.
- Great costume got nothing but compliments. Beware Runs SmallBy Jorge | October 27, 2019Great looking costume, easy to put together. You will need bottoms and footwear and it will come together nicely.
Beware this costume runs small, I literally measured my wife and had to explain the reason I ordered the x-large and even then it just fit.
Would definitely get it again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Costume was a hit! I person as personalized it a bit along with my partner's male costume and we won the costume contest at a Monster's Ball.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Queen 0’ Ween | November 18, 2018Looked better than it was. There is no skirt or pants with it, it’s a jacket and vest. Jacket is cool. Runs small-order up a size. I’m a 14- xl was too small but I made it work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Halloween partyBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Great costume!! Received lots of compliments at our Halloween party, and told was my best costume yet!... it fit as expected. My husband had the matching costume and was a hit as well.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennilyn | September 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Barbara | July 13, 2021I love this costume! I'm so excited for Halloween this yearBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE LOVED LOVEDBy Columbia | June 21, 2021Height 5'6 | Weight 175 | Size LargeI wore this costume and received so many compliments. People wanted to take my picture constantly and I did my own makeup.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 11, 2020Size LargeDefinitely order 1 size up. Fits perfectly when you do!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!!By Anonymous | September 29, 2020My husband and I hosted a Halloween costume party last year and this was mine. I won 1st place with this costume! The fit was perfect only alteration I made was the top that comes with it I had to tie up in the back so it didn't hang so low other than that everything was perfect! A few of the neighbors didn't even know who I was until later in the evening. Great fun and great costume! Would highly recommend!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We love to hear that your Voodoo costume won first place at your neighborhood Halloween party! Thanks for letting us know and leaving a review!
- Way Overpriced !By Lisa | September 21, 2020I was disappointed at the quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- I won the contestBy Tawanna | September 4, 2019The costume is just like it looks. it did run small but it still fit. The jacket is everything. you need your own pants and boots but those are easy to find. Now I have to figure out how to top that this year. I couldn't upload my picture for some reason.Was this review helpful to you?
- BestBy Anonymous | July 14, 2019I loved it. Everyone loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Current Customer | January 19, 2019For what you get with this costume (accessories), the price is great. The top hat you must assemble but it works. There’s also a stretch band on the inside to keep it on your head. The only disappointment is that in runs very small even after I measured for correct sizing (L/XL). I was hoping for larger sizes soon as I needed it for Mardi Gras in New Orleans but doesn’t look like it will be in stock quick enough.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Loved this look, I thought it ran small in the waist area, but It was easily fixed. It was also comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs so small.By Anonymous | October 17, 2018Definitely runs a small. Order a size or two up.Was this review helpful to you?
- cute but runs smallBy Anonymous | August 30, 2018Was really looking forward to wearing this costume but it runs small, very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?