Girl's Day of the Dead Costume
- 100% polyester satin, faux suede, and lace
- Red dress bodice and skirt are patterned faux suede, padded shoulders for classic look
- Zipper on dress back w/ key hole opening and button at base of neck
- Shiny satin lower sleeves, pannier, and fabric self ties at waist that tie in back
- Black lace trim and cloth rose accents on neck line, sleeves, and pannier
- Black lace choker w/ jewel accent encloses w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Black lace veil and crown of cloth roses headpiece is attached to plastic headband
Every time November 2nd comes around, the hundreds year old tradition of Dia de los Muertos, or, Day of the Dead, comes with it in Mexico. To many people who don't know much about the tradition, they see it as a Mexican Halloween or just something to dress up as skeletons for, but it is in fact much more unique than that.
It's a holiday full of symbolism. It's the day when all the spirits of the people who have passed away can return to spend time with their friends and family in this world. It sounds a little morbid when you think about all the deceased people who will be hanging out, but to most people it's kind of comforting. Just imagine how many times you've heard people say how they wish they just had one more day with someone before they passed. Now you can do that once a year, even if it is more symbolic than anything. You get to paint sugar skulls, and place all the different things your loved ones enjoyed in life like food, beverages, or games and pictures!
Not to mention you have the chance to dress up in fantastic, bright clothing. Just look at this day of the dead inspired dress! Your little girl will look adorable on this special day where not a single skeleton is actually scary but is in fact ready for a great time. This is an exclusive costume made by us so you won't find anything as awesome as this anywhere else. Be sure to check out the others for the rest of the family too!
|Small (6)||Dress Length||38"||97cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Waist||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||45"||114cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||50"||127cm|
|X-Large (16)||Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Large (16)||Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Large (16)||Dress Length||51"||130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 7, 2019Great Quality. Best Catrina costume. Let the picture do the talking!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Wow! This Catrina costume turned out amazing! Thanks so much for showing us your photos, it's always great to see our costumes in action but your little one really looks picture perfect. That sugar skull makeup is gorgeous. We're sure this will be a Day of the Dead costume that your child remembers for years to come!
- Beautiful costumeBy Anonymous | October 22, 2017My 10 year old daughter picked this costume, which is really very pretty. The size large is a bit tight for her around the chest and under the arms, so I need to order the XL.
The length is perfect, she is 4'11".Was this review helpful to you?