Game of Thrones Foam Sword Needle With Collectors Box
- Replica Sword
- Game of Thrones Foam Sword Needle With Collectors Box
- Foam sword has rigid core
- blade is 22" long, grip is 7.5" long; total length 29.5"
- Molded & painted to look like Arya's "Needle" from the HBO series
- Officially licensed
We were looking up quotes from Arya to show how cool and cutting she is. The thing is, there are too many to be counted. Unlike many of the Game of Thrones characters, she's been ready for anything and on her feet since the very beginning. She didn't need to be told twice that winter was coming, she simply kept her sword by her side, watched her enemy's every move, and struck as soon as she had a chance. She did that over and over again. To tell the truth, we still think she's cool and everything but now we're scared of her.
Whether you're dressing as Arya Stark this Halloween or collecting all of these Game of Throne swords you'll need the ever-handy needle. It'll be there when you need it most, defending you from your ever-building list of enemies. With the metallic finish and sturdy handle, you'll look ready to get revenge for the Stark family. The world better watch out. A girl is Arya Winterfell, and she is going home. The long and violent way.
- Not what I expectedBy Patti C | April 10, 2022The quality was not what I expected for the price. This sword has no weight to it. There are flaws in the plastic construction where it is bubbled a bit. I thought it would be more authentic looking and have a bit of weight to it. It feels like a soft super light weight rubber or even foam. Not what I expected at allBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Quality!By Current Customer | October 30, 2019I bought this to go with a costume that I ended up returning. I didn't return the sword because it was pretty cool. It feels sort of rubbery but looks like a sword. It comes in an HBO box and it's kind of like a collector's item to me, so I decided to keep it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?