Fiery Queen Costume for Women
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester gabardine and satin fabrics
- Gabardine dress has hidden zipper in right side seam
- Cape has gabardine outer shell w/ tan satin lining
- Hooded cape has same-fabric ties around the neck
- Pants and boots not included
The throne is yours. You DESERVE it. It's your birthright. So, are you going to let a little thing like the fact that you don't yet have an army assembled stop you? No! What about the fact that the throne happens to lie on the other side of the world, across a sprawling ocean? Of course not! How about an army of supernatural fiends? Are you going to let them stop you from claiming the throne as your own? Not a chance! That's right. You're going to march right up to the castle and claim your right to the throne... and there's nothing that will stop you. But, what are you going to wear when you get there?
You need a look that exudes power, while still giving you the freedom of movement that will allow you to charge into battle. You need something that's fierce, fiery, and fashionable! You need this Fiery Queen Costume for women!
Design & Details
If you're finally ready to sit atop the throne, then it's time you dressed like a queen! This Fiery Queen Costume is a Made by Us design that will have you ready to command an army. The costume starts with a simple, dark blue dress with a cutout back. The costume also comes with a dark blue hooded cape that fits around your shoulders and ties around your neck. The lining of the cape is a light tan color to contrast with the regal blue of the entire outfit. When you put it together, it's a comfortable yet royal look that will have the masses bending their knees without hesitation!
On the Warpath!
Of course, we do recommend finding an army to command and maybe even a few dragons if you plan on going on the warpath. A good outfit might give you a huge boost in confidence, but you'll still need some military might if you want to win!
|X-Small||Dress Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|X-Small||Cape Width (at hem)||57 1/2"||146cm|
|X-Small||Cape Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Small||Dress Length||51 1/2"||131cm|
|Small||Cape Width (at hem)||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Small||Cape Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||52 1/2"||133cm|
|Medium||Cape Width (at hem)||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Large||Dress Length||53 1/2"||136cm|
|Large||Cape Width (at hem)||57 1/2"||146cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||54 1/2"||138cm|
|X-Large||Cape Width (at hem)||59 1/2"||151cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | August 16, 2022Honestly… customer service is amazing! I ordered this dress in a size medium and couldn’t get it over my head! I got in touch with customer service and they sent me a larger size so I would have in time for Halloween! I got so many compliments on this costume, but like other reviews, the zipper broke! I had to safety pin myself in it! I was very thankful for the cape! I just wish the zipper was made better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 57 | Weight 127 | Size SmallBuy a size bigger. I bought a small bc I’m 5’7 and 127. I wear a 4/6. The rib cage area was soooooo tight I could barely zip it. Once I zipped it the chest area was HUGE! You would need to be a D size or bigger to fill the cups…I ended up wearing a long sleeve shirt under it bc there was no way I could wear it. The good news is the cape covered everything!Was this review helpful to you?
- Well madeBy Amy | November 1, 2021Height 5’6” | Weight 125 | Size MediumI wore this in a costume ride, with my horse dressed as a dragon. It was well made and comfortable. It was baggy at the top and a little big everywhere else, so I probably could have gone with a small.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Judith | September 26, 2022Height 4ft 10 | Weight 138 lbs | Size LargeThis is not made like the picture not for short busty ladies.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great, but brokenBy Current Customer | October 31, 2021Height 5ft 1 | Size MediumThe outfit was true to size, the material was good and the color was good also. However when I recieved the costume I tried it on and it fit perfectly no problems I hug it up waiting for my costume party, when I tried it on for the party the sipper broke... the zipper was cheap and I had to be sown into the outfit, thank God there was a cape.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?