Winter Dragon Queen Women's Costume
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Fully lined coat fastens w/ metal snaps at center front
- Constructed shoulder caps are lined w/ satin
- Satin strip at back of each sleeve
- Chain is 44" long & anchored by 2 O-rings
She is a mythic figure already and the years have hardly touched her. She's wandered the wastelands and faced the fire of the dreadful sun. There, she gained a horde of loving followers that would shout her name from one corner of the world to the other and she soared through the skies on the back of her dragon. But, would her resilience against fire make her stay where it was safe? No! Our brave Queen dives into the icy wastelands to face threats even there!
It is time for you to ride into the lives of your fans who cheer your name and look forward to the day that you sit upon the throne and rule us all, a perfect blend of dragon fire and wintery ice. You shall be our Winter Dragon Queen and we shall all finally know the perfect ending to all the trials that we have faced. It's time for the coronation!
DESIGN & DETAILS
Name yourself our mighty monarch and keep your dragons roaring with pride when you don the royal look with this Winter Dragon Queen costume. Our team of designers worked for the longest summer we'd ever seen to put together this exquisite coat that will last even if the winter never ends. It is a long taupe and white coat of soft, Minky fabric with a tall neck collar and constructed shoulders. The costume is accented by large, ornate silver chains that drape around your shoulder and body with a large metal ring.
DON'T FORGET THE DRAGONS!
You'll be the total package for royal grandeur when you arrive in this costume. Of course, you can always add a platinum wig (or even a crown if you feel so daring). You're mighty all on your own, but perhaps a shoulder dragon accessory would really chase the cold away!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Coat Length||49 1/2"||126cm|
|Medium||Coat Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not as pictured or describedBy Margaret | October 30, 2020Height `Disappointed that the sleeves are only soft fur on top and a plain white polyester on half of each sleeve. I would also go up a size. It works when I stand up only.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry that this Made By Us costume let you down! The sleeves on the faux fur coat do have a strip of plain white in the interior to make this costume a little more breathable. We'll take note of your comment and try to make the sleeve detail more evident! Thanks for stopping by!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Val | November 2, 2019It was cute and warm but really long I’m 5’ 2 and it was only a few inches off the ground. Wished it had pockets somewhere had to carry my phone and keysWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?