Deluxe Black Pirate Jacket with Pockets Costume
- 50% Polyester 50% nylon jacket w/ functional pockets
- Silver edging around collar, pockets and cuffs
- 8 functional skull designed buttons down the front
- Jacket feels like suede
- White shirt, hat, pants, boots, and sword not included
We think that everyone who dreams of becoming a pirate should get a chance to earn their salt, but the unfortunate reality is that plenty of would-be privateers are only in it for the grog! And those layabouts wouldn’t be so much of a problem if they didn’t taint the good name of buccaneers everywhere, but that’s precisely what they do. So you may want a Deluxe Black Pirate Jacket with Pockets to distance yourself from the unserious and unprofessional hooligans who slap a bandana on their forehead just to petition the captain for a share of the plunder!
Let this high-quality garment imply what you’d rather not have to say out loud: for you, piracy is a calling. Why else would you be decked out in such finery? A jacket with 8 detailed skull buttons and a set of functional pockets? That’s not the kind of thing worn by a common swabbie!
- Good qualityBy Andrea | November 19, 2018Very happy with this jacket: good quality, beautiful and elegant.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nicer than the pictures showBy Xracer550 | May 4, 2016This looked plain, but it has fine detailing in the piping and cuffs. Love the pockets, they will come in handy at the Faire. Fits up to a 48 reg coat size, and a 42" waist. Good quality, heavy fabric.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better Looking than the PicturesBy Current Customer | May 4, 2016This looked plain from the pictures, but I have accessories to tart it up. Looks much better in person, very detailed, and well made. Like the pockets, will make it more functional. Bought this for a Pirate weekend at the Faire. Will look great with the ruffle shirt, hat and belt I bought last year (also from this site). Fits up to a 42" waist fine, I am a 48 reg. coat size; the 2XL fits great.Was this review helpful to you?