Captain Blackheart Pirate Costume
- 100% polyester costume
- Knee-length poplin jacket has wide sleeve cuffs & lapels with metallic gold braid trim
- Wide faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle
- White satin ruffled ascot fastens around neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Red poplin tricorn hat has gold braid edging
If you want to be a pirate, it helps to be a well dressed pirate. Actually, that rule applies to most professions, but especially when it comes to pirates. When you're decked out in our exclusive Captain Blackheart Costume, you'll be the most dashing privateer on the high seas!
A diabolical pirate captain, with a whole crew of salty sea dogs following their orders, and commanding a sinister looking ship that's bristling with cannons and billowing sails as black as the cold ocean deep, can be a formidable force to reckon with. But if that captain doesn't have a flashy costume to back it up, the other pirates might not take them seriously. Ol' Captain Blackheart doesn't have to worry about that, though, since he always wears his fanciest outfit when he goes plundering, and his crew will follow him to the ends of the Earth in search of treasure because of it! Well... it's probably his costume, or it could be the fact that Captain B. always sails with plenty of fine rum in the cargo hold, which can be good incentive to stay a loyal member of his crew. But, it's probably mostly the costume!
When you're dressed in this crimson red overcoat and daring tricorn hat, you'll definitely look bold enough to command your own gang of swashbucklers. Nobody will question your authority, especially if you have a toy sword and a flintlock pistol (or two) tucked in the faux leather belt. Check out our matching blue Captain Blackheart cape and find a good pair of cuffed boots to complete this dashing look! And it never hurts to bring a couple bottles o' rum to bribe- errr... to inspire courage in your crew.
|Medium||Jacket Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||45 1/2"||116cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Perfect for what I needed. Hat is small thoughBy SHANE B. | November 16, 2013I used this for a couples costume for "Captain Morgan & Coke." This workout out good for me and I was able to wear it with jeans & a pair of boots. The only negative is that the hat is small and comes smashed up in the packaging.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 5, 2019loved it but I was using a man's costume (by choice) so I had extra to put into it. was the hit of the party!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- nice coatBy Cpt Mike | November 12, 2018The costume arrived on time as promised and the quality was much better than expected. Most bagged costumes are pretty cheap and look the same (which is ok for the price) but this one was nice. The coat is a little heavier material and worked well.Was this review helpful to you?
- fits true to sizeBy Current Customer | October 4, 2016light weight material, not a heavy coat.Was this review helpful to you?
- Aye, aye, CaptainBy Norag | November 6, 2014Worked great! bought boot covers too! needed to pin the extra of the belt. Was very happy with purchase.Was this review helpful to you?