Plus Size Captain Blackheart Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric & faux leather
- Knee-length jacket has wide sleeve cuffs & lapels, metallic gold braid trim
- Wide faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle
- White satin ruffled ascot fastens around neck w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Red poplin tricorn hat has gold braid edging
- Exclusively, made by us!
One thing they never teach you in pirate school is how to tell good rum from bad. It may not seem that important to a successful plundering career, but it's handier than you realize. Show your fellow swashbucklers your discerning sense of taste, in both refreshments and style, by wearing our exclusive Plus Size Captain Blackheart Costume to your next Caribbean cocktail party!
The pirate life seems pretty simple and straightforward, what with living on boat with a bunch of other sea dogs, spending all your time searching for islands to scour for treasure, and getting in the occasional scuffle with the navy trying to ruin your fun. Sure, that's all there is to it if you're fine being a basic pirate. But, if you want to be a pirate of distinguished tastes, you have to do more than swing a cutlass around and say “Yaaarg!” all the time. Dressing up in a flashy coat, with plenty of ruffles and gold colored fringes, will quickly set you apart from your scallywag comrades. And once word gets around of the fine quality spiced rum that you share with your mates, you'll quickly be the most popular party guest on the high seas!
While this fanciful pirate outfit may not come with its own supply of rum, we've designed it to make you look quite dashing, even without liquid assistance. The bold red overcoat and tricorn hat give you the style of a daring corsair, and comes with a faux leather belt to strap a sword and pistol to. Add a pair of cuffed and buckled costume boots and our matching Blackheart Cape to complete this outfit, and raise a toast of good rum to being a classy pirate!
|2X||Jacket Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|3X||Jacket Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|4X||Jacket Length||49 1/2"||126cm|
|5X||Jacket Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great for Plus sizeBy Brittany | October 29, 2020Height 5’4 | Weight 230+ | Size 2XI’ve been searching for a costume so my best friend and I can be captain Morgan and coke for Halloween. This was a game changer. I’m a plus size girl and have had a hard time finding costume (male or female) that I liked or for right. This costume saved me and has me feeling much better about our costume choice this year. I ordered a 2X because I couldn’t risk having a costume be too small and needing to be returned before the Halloween party. I could’ve actually gone with an XL far as coat and sleeve length but because of being a female who has a boobs vs a man who doesn’t, I would rather have a longer coat and sleeves than be too tight around the chest. Thank you for saving my favorite holiday!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great for Plus size Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great for Plus size No (0)Monster Responds...Yay! We're so happy that this Pirate Costume worked for you. We bet you're going to have so much fun as Captain Morgan this Halloween!
- Big Sizes that are ACTUALLY BIG!By BiggerGuy | August 28, 2015I'm a big guy 6'2" 370. Historically my option for costumes has been thrift shopping for capes or hobo gear. There's just nothing for us big fellas. UNTIL NOW. I ordered this bigger than suggested because I just couldn't believe costumes could ever be true to the stated size but it was actually a little big. The suggested size would have been perfect but even a little big it was great. The costume was complete as described and put together pretty well for costume gear. If I had one complaint it would be all of it was smooshed into it's packaging and therefore WRINKLED like crazy. I don't know if I'd iron the material but a clothes steamer brought it all back for me. The hat was a real challenge to steam but it came around and looked good. All in all I was very pleased and would highly recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Handsome Hubby!By Anonymous | October 22, 2014My plus sized Husband wore this costume last year and received many compliments-in fact we won "Best Costumes" (I wore the "Pirate Wench") and "Best Couples Costumes" at the party. I was both surprised and very impressed on the quality and fit (be sure to use their measurements and not your clothing sizes!) of the costumes. I recommend hanging it up to air and at least hanging it up in the bathroom while you shower at least twice to get the wrinkles out. We also ordered the accessories (saber, hair pieces and hand guns 'flintlocks' ) to finish the look. He looked good enough to be on the cover of my next Romance Novel! For Christmas we ordered a BEAUTIFUL Santa (Premiere) outfit w the pictured bag and wig. We are repeat customers for 2014!!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fit for larger MenBy Melissa | September 30, 2021Height 6'4 | Weight 290 | Size 4XMy husband is 6'4 and 290. He usually has issues with sleeves not being long enough or too tight around the shoulders. He usually wears a 2XLT in shirts. A 3 XL would have been plenty big, but out of stock. The belt is literally 5' tall, I recommend this for the tall bigger men!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Pirate CostumeBy Current Customer | November 1, 2019This costume exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments on it. We measured and went by the size chart so ordered a 4x but it was a bit big so could have ordered the 3x.Was this review helpful to you?
- ExcellentBy Current Customer | July 18, 2016We received the pirate costume today and it fit perfect. My husband is very pleased and I thank you for your service.Was this review helpful to you?