Day of the Dead Doll Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Peasant-style ruffled elastic neckline can be worn on- or -off-shoulder
- Interlock bodice has sleeves & ruffle of broadcloth trimmed w/ rickrack, ribbon & lace
- Satin skirt has alternating tiers of stripes & solid color, trimmed w/ rickrack & lace
- Stiffened satin belt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Also available in plus size
All Hallows Eve, Halloween, Dia de Muertos… the Day of the Dead. This is a time of mystery, of intrigue, of magic. It is a time where the veil between the living and the dead becomes thinner and where we have a chance to celebrate the other side. That’s what makes this season so exceptional. The thinning of the veil that separates us excites us all because we’re watching that fence vanish and bring those bright greens right into our hands.Dia de Muertos and Halloween both call on some fantastic colors to bring the spirits and us together… but there is certainly a darker side.
It is also a time where things that normally do not move around begin to rise up, charged by the energy of the atmosphere, to wander, explore, and hopefully be full of cheer… hopefully. A variety of once inanimate objects occasionally take to life. When these are cute stuffed puppies or even simple colorful decorations, that’s one thing. But, when the spirits of the night animate a few creepy painted dolls, who knows what is going to happen!
Is is that time again and you may find yourself inhabited by a Day of the Dead Doll costume. This dress features a peasant-style ruffled neckline that can be worn on or off the shoulder while the bodice has sleeves of broadcloth trimmed with all sorts of doodads. The satin skirt alternates with bright colors. Just above it is the bright belt featuring the sugar skull design. Bolster the adorable creepy factor of this doll costume with the right face paint or even join up with a team of others in the various sizes of this dress. The night is yours. Let’s just hope you don’t spook the heck out of everyone!
|Small/Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Small/Medium||Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium/Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium/Large||Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Runs very largeBy Pam | October 27, 2020Height 5'11 | Weight 230 | Size X-LargeI was going to order a plus size of this costume; glad I did not! I'm happy it runs a bit larger because sometime plus sized women get the short of the stick. I'm not huge chested so it worked for me. The skirt is MUCH longer than pictured even though I did buy a fluffy petticoat elsewhere. And the photo of the woman with her back to the camera is very deceiving as the belt doesn't have that cute green and black bow, just Velcro... so kind of disappointed but it will do.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Michelle | September 30, 2016great qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Great Quality!By Current Customer | November 1, 2015Costume is exactly what I hoped it would be! Great quality! Great customer service! Got my order fast and the expected date of delivery was accurate. Was given a tracking number which gave me peace of mind. Thank you halloweencostumes.com!Was this review helpful to you?