Feed Me Bass Costume for Kids
- 18 Months/2T: Sold out
- Tunic: 100% polyester; hat: 100% cotton
- Foam-backed sculpted velour tunic has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Fins & tali sewn to sides & back of tunic
- Tunic front has appliqued eyes & fish hook
- Fish's mouth opens to reveal a pouch for trick-or-treat goodies
- Bucket-style hat
Burgers, Not Bait
It’s hard to be a bottom-dweller when your meals always consist of worms. Bottom-dweller is a demeaning term anyway. You are a discerning food critic, an enjoyer of haute cuisine, a true aficionado of appetite! Why does no one bait a hook with truffled foie gras or a piece of New York-style cheesecake? Just once you’d like to see pasta on the end of a lure rather than one of those disgusting nightcrawlers.
The only thing left to do is to evolve. This “largemouth” bass chose to flop up on land and learn to breathe air in order to search out the choicest bites and nicest nibbles. Don’t be surprised it swims into your kitchen and begs for cookies!
Give “feed the fish” a new meaning in your Child Feed Me Bass Costume! This foam-backed, sculpted velour will help you glide effortlessly around bistros and bakeries. The attached fins and tail are just as functional on land as in water, and are twice as fashionable! The mouth doubles as a pouch for holding gobs of goodies. A fish hook dangles from the mouth’s right side – a souvenir from when one of your treats came with a trick! Add the bucket-style fisherman’s hat for extra fishy flair!
Nightcrawlers No More
In your Child Feed Me Bass costume, you’ll enjoy a world of wonderful flavors. Why hasn’t anyone told the other pond inhabitants about the glories of mac and cheese? You might just have to make it your mission to help others learn the truth. Soon, schools of fish in the candy store will be a normal sight!
- Five StarsBy Jackie | February 28, 2022Height 5'8" | Weight 125 | Size Medium/LargeSo we ordered this for my 17 year old who needed a fish costume for a Christian retreat. We ordered based on measurements. While we will be altering the arm holes slightly, it was perfect waist length and fit in the chest. And it is going to be an awesome costume for the event!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?